Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sexy Backs in DiGi Break Free Party~!!!!

AT 9:15 AM
YEP!!! Went to DiGi Break Free Party last night.
How I got the free entrance? HERE!!
Just to have fun so not much photos available~~~

Nyang Nyang~~

Location: ECOBA, PJ Trade Centre, Mutiara Damansara.
The entrance pass!!


The wanted landyard!!


I was there on time (means SO SO SO SO SO SO early) cause it only starts two hours after I reach FML.... =.=

See it's all empty when I was there.



ECOBA means Ecological Bar, with all woody decorations and furnitures lors...



Actually the entire event wasn't that perfect you know.

Cause, the flow are a bit guai guai dei and kinda sweat like =.='" most of the time.

I don't know it's the emcee problem or program flow's.

I don't care and I was just sitting there and having fun with Audrey and SweatLee cause they were same table as me HA!!! Thanks to Vvens else they won't be sitting there too!



The drinks I had. Ya, fake and darn sweet orange juice @@
Cause I don't drink alcohol, you see.


Surprisingly got this free movie tickets ha.. Let's watch AVATAR!!! Toy Story 3? Shrek 4? Erm....
Why GSC recently giving out so much of movie tickets ah?


The foods.... Another surprising thing is only the breads are nice HAHHHHAHAH!!!
And the cluster of chicken also not bad la...
Fried octopus also ok.

Hmm... Ya, I was there for food lolz..


When it's crowded, not so crowded actually I think half of the nuffnangers ffk gua?

WEeeeeeee #1



Weeeeeeeeee #2 the artistic shoot by me ahHAHAHHAA!!!
All these people when there to enjoy the free flow for entire 4 hours @@!!!!


And it's the gaming time..

This is a weeeedeo recording how silly me, Suet and Vvens were yesterday night during the lame session.
You know what, until now I still cannot finish the entire weedeo cause it was so so so so so awkward and embarrassing T__________________________________________________T


Alright, now back to the title: SEXY BACK in the Party!

#1 She actually a Catwoman I guess. She won't feel cold de meh, mama?




#2 The Suet and the Aud!!!
Both them so ke ai.. HA!!
Suet is the very straight forward style and Aud is so considerable one if she doesn't like you she will still convey in a cute way so that won't offend anyone. SO KE AI!!!



#3 The Aud and the Boss (Tim)
Lovely~~



Aud was so sleepy btw HAHHAHAHAH!!! So ke ai!!
Took some photo wit'em.

I feel like I am a GIANT when I was with them FML T________________________T Both of them is unexpectedly friendly you know. I was o.O cause they remember me and recognize me and SO FRIENDLY!! Suet so terus terang ahhahaha...



Photo with Tim, gimme more $$ please boss!!
End.




p.s. Going back to Kampar later at 4 somthing.
p.p.s. Ugh!! T___T


9 beep(s) to KahYee:

vvens on May 30, 2010, 10:23:00 AM said...

hahaha vvens here. omg. this is embarrassing. i dont even want to watch the video T_T hahahaha. nice to meet you anyway :)

JLean on May 30, 2010, 10:59:00 AM said...

Dropping by ere .. hehe. =).. nanged ur post..

Unknown on May 30, 2010, 12:26:00 PM said...

cepatnya u update!!! hv a safe journey ^^

Ms Haslina on May 30, 2010, 1:38:00 PM said...

wah so fast u done the post...can i copy the picture of mine..just my back..im the one wearing the blue tudung..tq

kitx101 on May 30, 2010, 2:02:00 PM said...

so fast ar u!

LimKahYee, Kylie on May 30, 2010, 8:49:00 PM said...

vvens: You know at first I thought you're only 16 or 17 year old cause you looked so young hahahah..

Lean: THANKS!!!

joysan: cause after back to Kampar will be damn busy dee for my final semester T___________T

Haslina: Yes, you can copy it but make sure you link back to my Blog URL, k? Thanks =)

Kitx101: Early bird got worm to eat HAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Teh Tarik Drinker on Jun 1, 2010, 2:07:00 AM said...

a very interesting take for the event. backdoor take :D

LilMeJo on Jun 1, 2010, 12:07:00 PM said...

I drank the orange juice only too and weirdly got electric shock feeling on my lips each time i took a sip.. -.-"

LimKahYee, Kylie on Jun 1, 2010, 9:38:00 PM said...

Teh Tarik Drinker: you love teh tarik so much? Ha!! Ya, cause everyone will be writing the bright and damn good sites wan for sure HHAHA!!

LilJo: you didn't say also i almost forgot... ya lor got electric shock feeling and i thought it was carbonated or something so i just don't bother loo.. @@

Related Posts with Thumbnails