Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

my life is complete with Mister Potato Rice Crisps!

AT 11:11 PM
In all time, since I was born, I love potato so much. No joke. Every time I go to the particular fast food restaurant I only order its Potato-related items.



I was first introduced by my mother the conventional kerepek 20 years ago. 
And I was addicted to it.
I need kerepek when I go for movie, reading, studying and manything. 


And that is one of the reason causing me to have a little more palm than many other leng luis out there.
And I think it's unfair to all the kerepek lovers in the entire world cause kerepek lovers should not suffer from fat problems.


Now, to all of you in the world, 
I have found the savior for all the kerepek lovers, where, you won't get FxT when you consume your favorite kerepek,
which is the
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JENG JENG JENG!!!!


AH hahahhahaha!!!

eh, you know ah,
The BRAND NEW Mister Potato Rice Crisps are the combination of rice + potato with
  • No added MSG
  • 20% Less Fat (than conventional fried potato chips)
  • Cholesterol and Trans Fat Free
  • No Artificial Colouring

In short, you'll be less fat if you choose to eat Mister Potato Rice Crisps.

Everyone wants to be healthy now, and Mister Potato Rice Crisps help us on that!

Now, my life is completely complete with...

... Mister Potato Rice Crisps.
Cause I can unlimitedly have my favorite Crisps without thinking of FAT!


It comes in four most favorite flavors of all time.


#1
Authentically and genuinely ohriginel.


#2
Sour Cream & Onion

#3
Sizzling burning Flame Grilled BBQ!


#4
 sexy, hot and SPICY~~


I bring them every where and I eat everything with Mister Potato Rice Crisps.
I eat rojak wit'em.


I eat Ais Kacang wit'em. This combination is darn nice and you should try!!!



I eat mihun goreng wit'em. Eh this is nice too you'll know when you have it. Reeeeeally =)



I eat Kuey Tiao goreng wit'em.



I eat Roti Canai wit'em. Eh eh this is very nice too !!!


I eat potato soup wit'em.




And, I even eat steamboat wit'em!!!!
HAHAHHA!!


Mister Potato Rice Crisps accompany you everywhere and it ensures you stay healthy when they are with you.

My life is full of cheers and health with the companion of Mister Potato Rice Crisps.

Now, I can eat my favorite kerepek without need to keep thinking of my weight while eating. Weeeeeeeeeee~
And most importantly I do not need to stop eating kerepek when I just started to feel the excitement of eating kerepek with Mister Potato Rice Crisps!!!!


Its package is so convenient and you can bring it anytime and anywhere you want!



This is what we call EXTRA TALL!!! XD
Mister Potato Rice Crisps will soon for sure stand a big role in our living environments and network circles.
SURE!!


Because, there is no other kerepek like Mister Potato Rice Crisps that give you no fat while you're snacking.




I  Mister Potato Rice Crisps.


Do you?


4 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

Nice post ! and funny ! eat ice kacang, bihun goreng, kueh tiaw goreng, steamboat with the crips? Kylie, u r PRO ! Salute ! ^___^ wakakaka

LimKahYee, Kylie on Jun 5, 2010, 5:07:00 PM said...

Lyan: funny but cannot win the contest also la cause the other people are superb. sien. always they win wan.

Anonymous said...

u also Pernah Win ma... eh,where to see others' ?

Glo-w~* on Jun 7, 2010, 2:24:00 PM said...

lols...add xtra crunch to everything^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails