Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My dad's impression towards Nuffnang (Malaysia) Office.

AT 4:14 PM
If you all are wondering why the heck my dad did in Nuffnang office,

lemme tell you why now la kay.

Last Friday, I was supposed to go Nuffnang office by 6 p.m. from Kampar but due to the delay of the Genomics practical session that I had, I couldn't be there on time cause the practical supposed to end at 4 p.m. but I told you there were some delay things going on. I cannot reach KL like in 1 hour and 15 minutes la kay from Kampar.

And why would I go to Nuffnang office in the first place?

Cause I won the Nuffnang Project Alpha Season 2 contest. Not the grand prize no worries the result isn't out yet I think.

I am one of the daily quiz winner.

So, since Nuffnang not going to open for me on Saturday and Sunday, and how coincidence it was my father going to accompany my sister for VISA interview (she's going to the States) therefore he went to Nuffnang office for me to collect the prize la. Then!!!

Then!! My father text me when I was in the 8 a.m. class once he reached there and told me that the place there like very hidden and shaded =.= I do not know what does that mean la. But anyways!!!

Then finally Nuffies were there liao (so early and punctual) then he told me things he got was a cap and a lotion.

Most importantly, he described Nuffnang office as like those ciplak companies trying to con little girls or so.
He said:"ah girl, the company combined two rooms together wan and there were only few tables in the office and that's all. It looks like you being "utilized" already."


But I thought from the "coffee with nuffies" images on Nuffnang blogpost the office looked quite okay wan?? =.=

And I have told my dad for quite some time I win this and win that from Nuffnang and he doesn't believe in me. He said:"recently there are a lot of cases where those people let you win something as a bait then they require you to pay back few thousands ringgit. DO NOT GET CHEATED! (with the attachment of newpaper news about some auntie or uncle being cheated wan)"


As for me I won't give any comment about it cause I never been there before HA!!

For nuffies, that is merely my dad's opinion. No offense ya!!

MUA MUAH~~

After I give you kisses, now NANG ME!!!


6 beep(s) to KahYee:

R on Jun 22, 2010, 5:02:00 PM said...

LOL. Okay, you better pay us money now since you win some prizes ady. Hahahaha

jfook on Jun 22, 2010, 5:05:00 PM said...

This is typical mindset of adults haha.

atreyu strange on Jun 22, 2010, 5:13:00 PM said...

Your dad is being too skeptical but at the same time protective and paranoid that someone (or some agency in this case) might want to 'hurt' you. LOL!

I've been to the office a couple of times and I think the office is quite neat (did not get the chance to peak into the pantry which I'm pretty sure got roaches!). But I think the ambient suits their job.

Maybe next time when your dad go, you better call the office first so that they can throw him a party to welcome him! Oops, haha!

Teh Tarik Drinker on Jun 22, 2010, 7:54:00 PM said...

I'm guessing the older generation is not too comfortable with the more relaxed office styling of Nuffnang. They are not the first one I saw adapting that concept thats for sure. :D

tehtarikmemoirs.com

LimKahYee, Kylie on Jun 22, 2010, 10:41:00 PM said...

Chibi Robb: But i deeply understand nuffnang is not that kinda cheatOne organization lor HAhHA!!

jfook: ya, but i thought we're adult too. I've to listen to those whenever I go back to Klang. @@

atreyu: old folks very stubborn and never change their minds wan after they've set it. wtf =.=

teh tarik drinker : exactly. my dad should see how's google office set up and he'll know then!!!

Cayenne on Jun 23, 2010, 2:18:00 PM said...

HAHHAHA awww.. I am in the same case with you. but not that my parents been to the office before. It's they dont believe I've won fantastic prizes from nuffnang!

Related Posts with Thumbnails