Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2010

Food: Dragon-i, AEON Bukit Tinggi.

AT 4:38 PM
Yes, out of no moon, me and my second sister went to pamper our very notty tummy with Dragon-i that we wanted to eat it for so looooooooooooog dee...


However, we didn't get to eat any dragon there. =(









They decorate the area with some Dinasti Qin thingy I so scared the soldiers are survive wan lo.
Then they curi eat our food or suck out our soul.
Who knows.



Indeed, very high class.


These are what we ordered. They asked us to order very quickly also may be today is weekday they are too free standing and walking round and round and round around my table and asked "so, can take order already?" after only a few minutes. Thing is, the menu is like 15 pages and over 60 types of food & beverages there wahlao I don't know why they keep urging us. SIEN!!!


The service there are too good I can say cause like Sushi Zanmai they will quickly come and keep staring at your bowl see whether you finish already or not and if you did then they very quickly come and keep everything for you omfg I still wanna enjoy my final biji of rice or last drop of soup lo kay. 


I really really don't like why wor wanna keep the plates and bowls sooooooooooo fast?
Yall got not enough plates to use already meh?

sien.


Sister ordered Potato Curry Meat Rice RM15
I am an authentic potato lover also in here and here!!!


Hot and Sour Ramen RM 12.
Tasted a bit like shichuan flavor. Really hot and sour. LIKE!! 
See that Ramen was cut into half.

All the waiters and waitress will bring along a pair of scissor to cut the food when foods are serving.

You know what I was thinking?


  • Is the scissor standard steel wan or not T________T
  • Is the scissor clean wan or not @@!



Ginger Sesame Muaji soup RM6 LIKE!!! 
The sesame are so a lot in the muaji AHAHHA!!!



Fried Durian RM 12


The taste of durian is a bit too pale hahahaha!!
They should try to use D24 instead next time =X
It was cut half, too!


Fried Sliced Carrot RM8 


It was served in real real hot and fresh and I ♥ it so so so much!!!
They cut almost everything into half so that food is easily to consume.
LIKE!!


The receipt.


The sum.

I cannot finish the durian and carrot things so I dapao-ed as my dinner YAY!!!!


Dragon-i Restaurant (BT) S/B
G53m AEON Bukit Tinggi Shopping Centre,
No.1, Persiaran Bt. Nilam 1/KS6,
Bdr. Bkt. Tinggi 2, 41200, Klang, Selangor.

Tel: (603)33240888

I will definitely go there again, when I have $$. ^^

Nang me!! if you like this entry! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~


2 beep(s) to KahYee:

jfook on Jun 11, 2010, 4:45:00 PM said...

The food at Dragon I is always good.

Anonymous said...

nanged ! XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails