Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Classes Kampar; Sushi Zanmai Sunway Pyramid.

AT 10:08 PM
This is the I-hypnotize-myself-to-do-things =.=
Wrote it during Monday morning 8am lecture while waiting the lecturer.



Sent it when the class is starting soon cause I need food right after the class XD



Random photo before class  #1.


Random photo before class #2


Random photo #3 before class.
That is Angie's bottle and file XD




Random photo #4 before class.


Random photo #5 before class.


Random photo #6 before class.


Random photo #7 before class.


*******

And due to some urgent stuffs, 
I have to make an emergency decision to back to Klang this morning.


And before all the craps that I soon to meet,
I went to settle my desperation towards Subway when I first reach KL. Yay.


YAY SO BIG!!!!


Then, Kari has something good introduce in
Sushi Zanmai.



This is the first time I go into Sushi Zanmai and I was so attracted by all the Sushis on the tray.
They are so full unlike Sushi Kxng.



Another artistic shot.



Another another artistic shot.


The chefs cook beside us. But I don't really know what they are doing actually.



The ladies behind me were talking so loudly. Ish ish!!!



While waiting the food.



Camwhore #1



Camwhore #2



Camwhore #3



Tada~ What Kari ordered prawn rice with vege on top RM 8.80


I was so impressed with this kinda salmon sesame sushi I always order whenever I go for sushi =)
And this is so fresh like I am eating raw fish and fresh vege from the mountain HAHHAHA!!
RM4.80



Baked crabmeat sushi. RM4.80

And THIS! is what Kari introduced me because I am a potato lover HAHHAAH! I didn't bluff in this entry wan.
This is Potato Curry. Very nice (I think la). RM6.80



Seaweed seaweed soy sauce =  sweet sweet soy sauce.


Artistic shot. I really like this so much. I want it now T___T
So fresh. The salmon. In the sea. Smell of the sea. oh..... luckily Kari doesn't like cause it is not so heavily tasted so I had this final two pieces HAHHAHAH!!



I wan I wan.........



I finished everything HAHHAHHAHAHA!! So HAPPY!!! Have sense of achievement!!! YAY!!!

Sushi Zanmai 4.5/5.


p.s. going to crap now haiz.....
p.p.s. la Nuite de Phantome was great great awesome!!! [update, not that soon]


Nang me! if you like this entry Weeeeeeeee~


5 beep(s) to KahYee:

Buzz on Jun 10, 2010, 10:15:00 PM said...

Okay, im getting hungry. -,-

Angie on Jun 10, 2010, 10:16:00 PM said...

lolz...my file and bottle debut in ur blog....btw, fourfeetnine's blog got ur pic... go c her latest post and check out pic no.9 and try to spot youself....heheh

LimKahYee, Kylie on Jun 10, 2010, 10:23:00 PM said...

RandomApples: HAHAH!! Go cook instand noodle Xp

Angie: The photo I was so ugly X.x

v!vi@n on Jun 10, 2010, 10:25:00 PM said...

i m a potato lover too!!!weeee....sushi zanmai in the garden is better than sunway pyramid one...me think so la..hehehehe..

LimKahYee, Kylie on Jun 10, 2010, 10:28:00 PM said...

vivian: really?? I went to Sunway cause passes by there way back to Kampar to Klang! Shall try the Garden's next time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails