Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

Sheebai thing with sheebai people...

AT 1:53 PM
I am now in my genomic practical and crap happened.

Clement is looking at what I am typing so I am not going to continue now HAHAHAHAH!!!

Deng I overhead a lot people scold vulgar words due to the horrible and vegetable internet connection my univerisity has. They created the firewall on the wi-fi for rubbish's sake and I don't know what is the point.

Even in the computer lab we couldn't get online burh~~~ What is the purpose? We've a president graduated from MMU the so called Multimedia Univeristy and the wi-fi or whatever internet connection in our university makes the entire world scolds endless vulgar words.

It's time for lab now kthxbai.


1 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

i like your scolding post !!! make people excited ! hahaz.

Related Posts with Thumbnails