Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Denied GOAL with denied thesis report.

AT 7:43 PM
Yes, it was the ENG vs GER match yesterday. Ya, damn sheebai cause of a blind linesman and due to his blindness now he and the referee are so fehmes now. Zzzzzzzzzzz...
As you can see, this is not a goal.
I told ya it was a mistake to let the World Cup to be organized in South Africa. 
And this could also be the noisiest World Cup ever due to the existence of vuvuzela.


Just in case you do not know what it is....
Here's for your reference's purposes. This is vuvuzela.

In every single match you'll heard the vuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

I mean, VUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Therefore it's called vuvuzela.

Another "disclosure" of the denied goal or disallowed goal. Sheebai betul.


After the GOAL thing now it's time for my denied "goal" time. My goal is to complete the thesis in shortest time. But...
It was denied. T____________________T Basically I have to rewrite everything. Great!

I don't think the supervisor should write something so negative for their student lo. Double-lined the FAIL some more. He hates me so much meh?

Ugh..... It makes me wanna going for a shorter haircut or even bald my head T____________________T
Cause for chinese culture, some say cut off all the 3000 hairs will somehow reliefs you. I am not sure whether I've only 3000 hairs but never mind.

After I bald my head I'll tell you whether it is true.

And you've probably need to wait till 1000 years later.

Signing off now.
Having a test tomorrow. Sien. All the dues are visiting me at my door step now.
To gimme moral support,


2 beep(s) to KahYee:

excalade89 on Jun 28, 2010, 7:47:00 PM said...

goal or not goal. England still don't have the teamwork to beat Germany. Support Argentina if you're pissed at Germany. hahahaha

Ken Wooi on Jun 29, 2010, 1:10:00 AM said...

too bad for england.. read about my reasons why england crashed out.. =P

Related Posts with Thumbnails