Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

The sunrise...

AT 7:48 PM
I love seeing sunlight comes into my house (both in Kampar and Klang) every morning.
That is one of the reason I wake up very early and get myself prepared for the sunlight.
To catch the moment when it shines into my house at the first second.



I always say I am not good in socializing.
Up until this second, right now, I am still not good in socializing.
Tonnes of things happened in my class for over century and I still don't know.
Or should I say I am not good in "pat" things?



There are so many things waiting my right now and my brain is already exhausted not even after arrange which are important and which are urgent.

So, I am signing off for a sleep now.



Before you go off.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


3 beep(s) to KahYee:

v!vi@n on Jun 14, 2010, 8:02:00 PM said...

nice photos!!! i love sunrise too^^

jfook on Jun 14, 2010, 9:04:00 PM said...

OMg, I love your photos..

LimKahYee, Kylie on Jun 22, 2010, 10:45:00 PM said...

vivian: thank you so much leh!!! hee...

jfook: haha.. you really like that much? I got shocked when I see your comment cause I never thought my photos are that good =X

Related Posts with Thumbnails