Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

Cacing mating.

AT 7:18 PM
When I was rushing to toilet after
... the Fermentation Technology lecture this morning. 
Some embarrassing and awkward scene happened, where, the two organisms saw me pee-ing and I was watching them fucking each other while I was pee-ing. @@
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tada!~~~ [photo taken after I peed.]
So lovely. Initially I thought it's some soil or dirt thing luckily I didn't step on it when I was running into the toilet.
Wanna know how their kids look like?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[Image source from Wikithepedia]
Tada~~ No surprise cause all identical wan sien. But they have no problem recognizing their kids also cause their kids only have one name, which is cocoons. HAHHAHAHHAHHA!!! Okay not funny.


I totally forgot earthworm needs mating to reproduce. Ughh...

Cause when I was a kid someone my dad told me when we cut the earthworm into half and there got two and that is how they being "produced".
And it is true cause when I was a kid I was am a very very naughty girl and I cut the earthworm using shovel and they can still move and survive.

But it's okay non of my business also cheh.

And surprisingly, I found out something when I was googling.

  1. Earthworm are all bisexual, as they have both male and female sex organ.
  2. Earthworm is the strongest sex partner ever (stronger than anyone of you or your boyfriend)  because they have two testes.
  3. Earthworm enjoyed the most interesting fucking session in the entire world because they are able to fuck the same species and also being fucked by the same species, at different time la of course.
Interesting isn't it? =)




5 beep(s) to KahYee:

k0k s3n w4i on Jun 25, 2010, 7:29:00 PM said...

the term u want is hermaphrodite, not bisexual :) and i dun think they can fuck interspecies. get fucked by the same gender, maybe. but earthworm only got one gender anyway, haha.

got here from innit, amateur biologist here.

LimKahYee, Kylie on Jun 25, 2010, 7:33:00 PM said...

Kok Sen Wai: Ya hermaphrodite but bisexual easier to remember HAHAHA!! yup only F* among the species. But I read something mentioned they have both male and female sex organ ma HAHHAH!! I don't know cause I ain't earthworm HAHHA!! I understand more in molecular biology and microbiology =)

JadyCloud on Jun 25, 2010, 7:35:00 PM said...

A dirty place like toilet can be a romantic area for such a small creature like this!

Ken Wooi on Jun 25, 2010, 8:11:00 PM said...

maybe is gay? =P

Anonymous said...

Kah yee vs Kok Sen Wai reli 高手过招,闪电交加.

Related Posts with Thumbnails