Search This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm yellowpages . 黄页

AT 11:16 PM

Certain updates.

Recently I have seldom update about KahYee.
Alright I will tell you something about her now.

KahYee is a girl, well apparently. The story is, there is a he, came all the way from JB (Johor Bahru) to her working place and visit her and have a sweet nice lunch with her WITHOUT she knowing it. Although it was just a one hour. By the time KahYee saw him, her big wet eyes were blinking like what cause it was really a BIG surprise for her la.

A day before the surprise, he called her and when she picked up the phone for 2 secs, he hung up. She was frus cause this wasn't the 1st time. She called him back. She was being told that he is still in JB and lying in fronta TV. She's angry cause he never call back. So she's scolding him like no tomorrow wtf.

The next day (that Surprise day) he told her he was actually on the bus when she scolded him and he felt like jumping down from bus when she scolded him. T.T

The story continues with.............. lo! So............like that lo.... Xp

*******


So why am I a yellowpages?

Well, a friend of mine from malacca called me when he lost in KL and asked me how to go Ipoh. I never drive to Ipoh before (Penang got la a few weeks after I got my P lisence) so I answered him using my intuition. At the end, of course we made it. HAHA!

Another man from my UTAR as well, from Penang, going to somewhere near Cheras to have dinner and he was at somewhere around Shah Alam and again I never been to Cheras before but my previous roommate is from there so I think is somewhere near Kajang so just follow the roadside board and of course we made it also!! hahaha XD ==

Another thing is still a man from UTAR, from Penang again! He wanted to invest something and he called me and asked me for opinion. FYI, I have never invest before however I have heard something about from my father and some people la. So I gave him a little info and it seems like he's doing it quite well SO FAR~

Another man, my dear, he wanted to find a job and he found one in his hometown but the job is sux and low pay. So he comes to KL and found another one. He wanted to stay and worked here. I am actually EXTREMELY happy to hear that cause he is staying ma.

Another man from UTAR hometown at Kuching, he is going to Singapore at the year end Christmas season. I feel like going Bangkok OR Singapore. He is going Singapore. Shall I?

Another man from Penang, his resignation of being UTAR BALL VC is accepted so sad!! T.T Without him........ SOB!!

Ok, there is another one, my foundation friend. He was a facilitator fro Japanese Cultural Festival. He is a nice guy and he is really cute and I think... Can think about it HAHA!!

Alright alright, no more guys. == No girls also la. Is the place I work at, CitiManShop. I think this CitiManShop is a school of mine. I learn a lot there.

Last but not least,
anyone who has Jay Chow's new songs please send me THANK YOU!!!

p/s: what the hell happened with Streamyx? The world econ has tsunami then Streamyx also got Tsunami? wtf...


6 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on Oct 20, 2008, 12:36:00 AM said...

I read till blur d ... LOL ... use inital next time ... terlalu banyak he liao ... hahaha

Yi Gang or Peat Ming? LOL ....

LimKahYee, Kylie on Oct 20, 2008, 12:53:00 AM said...

haha.. wahlao banana also cannot understand!! okay.. actually all Hes are diff ppl hahah..weh weh, u quite smart mar..go n find out la you so smart!! Xp

~K£cќ~ on Oct 20, 2008, 1:00:00 PM said...

I know all diff he le ... but read till blur ma ... Ivan oso blur leh XDXD ....

Who said I'm smart? Now tell me who LOL ...

LimKahYee, Kylie on Oct 20, 2008, 10:25:00 PM said...

haha..it is to make ppl blur la dear.. kah yee said you are smart...her voice louder than anyone else la la la... Xp

Pette on Feb 1, 2009, 1:17:00 AM said...

klck<< obviously.. not me... where got cute peat de? swt... although i also facilator that event,,, no need blur... sure is the another one...

kylie.... swt gao gao liao...
i got whole new jay album in my phone taht day... didn't know u want... can bluetooth to u...
still want? mo jie zhuo?

Pette on Feb 1, 2009, 1:17:00 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails