Search This Blog

Thursday, October 2, 2008

My job is talk to rich men.

AT 10:33 PM
Today, my job is talk to rich men.
Today, I managed to read one men's uno only cause my eyes lazy to look at words. And today there are a group of BIG HUGE customers came over and there are 2men accompanying a JP to order blouse and whatever. Problem is when I key-in the JP's name I did not key-in "JP". After that my boss asked me why I did not key-in J-P I said [because JP is not a name]. He asked me:" Do you know what is the meaning of JP. I said [yes I do is a kind of pangkat] then I diam. ==


Ah, my legs are so sexy. Xp


Then both bosses taught me a lot of stuffs. There are 3 types of watches, the best watch, the best jewelry, the best fabric, the top excellent spec, shoes, garments, etc. I talk listen talk listen talk listen talk listen .............. for around 5 hours I think. I learnt a lot from them.


I accidently cut my left thumb with my right hand thumbnail. !!!!!!!!!!
It looks like nothing but if infected by bacterias or some viruses omg so serious can!?
Bleed like what you don't know T.T
I need someone's kisses to cure it can.

Okay is about my dad now. I told my dad that I spoke to so many people today and my dad told me they talked to me with purpose. They are opening some paths for their Boss and I actually don't understand what he said. AT ALL! and when I further asked, he said:" pretty girl." WTF! He was saying they are approaching me for whore purpose can I screw him? Argh and HE IS MY DAD! defecate!

He makes me feels this world our men are all wolf la come on. SHIT!!! SHIT!!! SHIT!!!!!


4 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

How come you will cut your hand? Are you okay?

LimKahYee, Kylie on Oct 4, 2008, 11:25:00 PM said...

Um, I injured myself when I was opening a blouse's button lor. celaka one

NyamHin™ on Oct 5, 2008, 2:30:00 AM said...

"I need someone's kisses to cure it can."

this medicine is hard to find o....

LimKahYee, Kylie on Oct 5, 2008, 9:30:00 AM said...

well, hard doesnot mean cannot find mar.. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails