Search This Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Forbidden Kingdom

AT 9:05 PM
Short Recap:
I am still lazying!
____________________________________________________________________

The Forbidden Kingdom



Well, he looks like beggar lo!!
Look like beggar infinity much lo!!
hahaha..

p/s: I *heart* Jet Li's look in this movie. Not the monk look but another 孙悟空 look!
*heart* it so so so much!!
Go cinema and watch lo. Really yeng.
I never know Jet Li is so yeng and cute!! Perhaps...

I think, this movie is worth RM10.
Should go and watch.
But the ang moh inside I think a bit sai lar..paiseh..

** The Forbidden Kingdom - recommended by Kylie L**


2 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

LimKahYee, Kylie on Apr 20, 2008, 6:40:00 PM said...

Oh thank you so much for giving such a compliment. Will sure have a look to your blog! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails