Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2009

sick.day.partII.

AT 6:41 PM
This is what I had for my dinner on Sunday. It is a very nice food and famous one from Kampar. It was shown in newspaper long time ago. But I don't know why it looks so like worm in the photo =.=




This is my fav food from KFC. Plus Zinger burger also but not enough money for Zinger so I can only have this. larssssssssssssssssss... and why the hell my cheesy wedges look like shit in the photo T.T

p.s. sorry for not waiting you to eat kay cause training cannot eat KFC ma =D






I was reading my lab manual while eating lors. Haha. Appreciate every seconds. Nanti digestion system rosak. XD XD



Sick day I had all the above. So I bought chrysanthemum to cook it for me and him wahahaha~~~ You please drink all of it kay!? gagaga..


Going meeting now I am late omg.. Bai..


2 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

Who is that Lucky guy? Hmm...

The Khang on Jun 30, 2009, 4:38:00 PM said...

your camera destroyed the taste of the food lor... the food is very delicious de, but in ur camera... i almost vomit lo...

Related Posts with Thumbnails