Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2009

my.sunday@1utama.

AT 7:46 AM


Cheezy Chickaroni not nice. No cheese at all. The macaroni too soft, like cotton. T.T The best thing is the meat ball, which have only four. pathetic. I expect more from KFC's revolution ( 3months come out one new product) but not something like this. k.




*******

The day I back to KL, the sky looks like this.


*******


I walked in one utama for at least 5 hours, I bought nothing. So surprise right? Cause one u doesn't have what I want T.T or I don't have what ($$$) they want TT.TT





We shared the same destiny. No shoe size for us most of the time wahlalalala~~ But at least he bought his short pant.


p.s. my diet plan is started. don't attempt to influence me with nice any foods kay.


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails