Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

AT 2:57 PM
Recently, there are a lot of charcoal products. Charcoal tooth brush, charcoal mask, charcoal skin products all charcoal.

The left one is a bread. Carrot bread.

After I had all those bread from Lavenders, I cannot eat all the other breads liao cause Lavenders is the best so far. Really. When I eat all the other bread (exclude sandwich) I feel like vomiting T.T how? Kampar got no Lavenders leh wahlao..




I feel like eating steamboat since last week so finally I can have it yesterday. MP in Ipoh Parade. Two persons only rm22.00 cause we had all veggie. Only veggie suits me kay I am a veggie lover. I am almost a vegetarian liao cause my body cannot afford too many meats or oilly or spicy foods.



And I told ya I am going to show you all the shoes that sudah rosak right?
Please see below. (not that below kay)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


See? The left a lot stretches liaos. The right the heel part whole part gone liaos.





The left one got hole in between the upper and the base part one ler. And the skin all dropping liao. Still can wear but really not comfortable one.




The upper part still okay the base part almost gone liaos. Walk too much. So slippery leh so cannot wear right?


p.s. I am sleepy at 3 p.m.


4 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

Wa...Shoe Queen

LimKahYee, Kylie on Jul 7, 2009, 7:44:00 PM said...

no lors.. u never seen a girl with 40 pairs shoe yet la.haha..

Anonymous said...

I saw you buy shoes always...! ^^

Prof.Chouji on Jul 8, 2009, 5:14:00 PM said...

LOL, mai throw away your shoes, can be used to deco FSET nite!!

Hees~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails