Search This Blog

Monday, July 6, 2009

my.beezzzzzzy.weekend.

AT 7:52 AM
Ohaiyo~


This is just a small remark. Still remember the other day someone scolded said me cause I have no intentionally aka accidentally waited him for dinner together? So, I bought this spicy thing. Spicy night entry (with all ugly food/bread photos) comes from here. It's actually a black pepper dory fish rice.







Let's enter the main topic.

Oh, went Sushi King with Xin Yin, Clement, momo and Jing jing. We had rm170 sushi for five. I told my sister. She said they eat rm120 for three. T.T Nowadays de kid is very the difference liao.



Saturday, my mother went for acupuncture. See all those needles? @@ She said not pain, at all wor.. hmm.. May be bluff me only wanna act like heroine cheh~



This is what my mummy cooked for me. So damn nice. A lot of ginger (my fav) then with some red wine (FUH!!!!!!) I some more dapao to Kampar and eat XD




Since my baby car has reached 1000km so I have to spend rm103.30 to service. Changed the auto crush oil, air filter, engine oil, engine plat. Maintainence need a lot $.$




Some not so nice plants in my house. Next time show you better looking one like fu-gui flower, orchid etc la.




Oh, my car put on lining already also lo. Then the right one shows my car under dissection swt =.=



Then, went shopping of course!! Bought some shoes. See all these pure silver in color sandals? ahha... It makes girls go CRAZEEEEY!!




This is the first pair I bought. Crocodile. The final last one in the store. J card day so with 15% disc. best purchase at rm42.00 and he said this is aunty shoe. EH!! crocodile hush puppies all like this one okaY!!!!! wth...............






This kungfu shoe (he said is kungfu shoe swt ==) worth Rm 30.00 bought in m.o.d. I always love m.o.d. shoes cause they have new brands and models and designs but no my size most of the time (actually I go where also no size one. else will be the last pair so I normally don't buy)




Atlanta slippers. XD rm20.00 Ya I know some pasar malam one only rm8 per pair and look exactly the same but then my leg always cannot wear something the same but cheaper one unless people buy 8 ringgit one for me and tell me it's rm20 one. =D


I bought so many cause my sandals shoes all bai bai liao k next entry I will post it. T.T

p.s. Be careful the one who borrowed my crocs for assignment purposes. The crocs meant a lot to me kay. I really hate when he asked me to borrow to his friend. Can I say no? T.T I cannot. TTT.TTT


3 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

U do eat red wine chicken also yo? I tot this is Foochow meal. GuangDong seldom eat neh. Its really nice actually. some more when u post it, make my saliva all out. Hmm...Yummy... but hard to get at Peninsular here. >.<

LimKahYee, Kylie on Jul 6, 2009, 4:08:00 PM said...

actually i am a hokkien la my ancestors i think they stay near fuzhou also lo.. my mum good in cooking all these using redwine la lol n i love it a lot too XD

Anonymous said...

Im Jealous-ing... Never Mind I cook myself! Blekkkkkk ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails