Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The busy final semester, can.

AT 9:25 PM
I've rarely blog recently unlike everyday an entry previously I do not know what inspired me also and how did  I managed to do that. Now if I've time I'd rather be on bed or watch many many movies on PPS - the best companion of life FML HAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Am know have a break from doing the report that to be submitted tomorrow. YAY! I am not sure what I am doing actually.


Ya,
Somethin' like this. If you just able to understand the graph, please personal message me or publicly message I don't mind cause I seriously do not know what the heck is that. Nonetheless, the same subject as the report - Fermentation Technology, tomorrow I'll be having a 10 marks test on it, too. Again, I don't know how am I going to survive, but, I know I won't die. HAHAHHAHAHAH!!!


Just for your information, recently my tummy is full with windsssssssssssss. Because I eat very little (I know I am still fat kay told ya it's genetic problem caused my fat not diet problem!!!) so may be when I breath all the air stuck in my stomach.
So, I had to use this. Pardon me if I really fart beside you. I really do not mean it. HAHHAHAHAHA!!! This Yu Yee oil is the oil my mum used to apply on me and my other 3 siblings 15 - 20 years ago when we were all baby. I love baby thing. Call me baby. The big one, ya.


Time to back to the hilarious report!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA!!


4 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

Breathe out longer than you breathe in.

LimKahYee, Kylie on Jul 18, 2010, 9:32:00 PM said...

I LIKE WHAT YOU'VE SAID!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOLANIC on Jul 18, 2010, 10:07:00 PM said...

The graph looks so complicated!

Theeggyolks on Jul 18, 2010, 10:48:00 PM said...

what's that? Statistic?

Related Posts with Thumbnails