Search This Blog

Thursday, September 11, 2008

大便

AT 9:53 AM
经过一个夜晚, 我住宅这边的pasar malam残到仿佛痴情无知妙龄少女被超人的男摧残风流快活过一般……

满地都是垃圾……残渣……

shit!

*******

Please don't think I am that kinda person after you saw the title of this post please cause this entry is very meaningful one ok?

Alright, about shit aka defecate, actually I have a big problem here. NOT BECAUSE OF CONSTIPATION LA!!! (Yala I admit last time when I was a kid I was suffered from that stupid constipation la =.=) But for now, I am those who don't talk about shit and pee in fronta my friends(VERY SERIOUSLY) since I was a kid cause last time I love to watch tv shows so those characters and dramas always show the VERY GOOD sides of those handsome actors and pretty actress so apart from my family (actually even my family also sometimes) I did not mention about that wit'em cause I think it is not necessary and I don't wanna let people know I am actually went for pee pee or poo poo where or when la. Even if I went for pee pee especially poo poo I won't let people know and if people ask me I will just bluff them I am doing what and what where and where wtf. I just don't wanna let people know I went pee pee or poo poo cause for me it is so embarassing WTF!

I write this post with a very high risk cause quite a number of people read my blog la then next time people might pay MORE attention when I go to toilet and wanna know whether I pee or poo =.=

Apart from that, also I don't wear pyjamas go out LAST TIME but now I just don't care and I am just doing what I want and what I can so when I like a guy also I'll straight away tell him I like him but no need to so happy cause like is not equals to love la paiseh.

That's it for now I am so full eating porridge cooked by my boss aka roommate's friend he is very nice but the poridge too salty and too much MSG is added. MSG (some additive for food la if you don't know please click here. It is some sort of ajinamoto.

ja~



1 beep(s) to KahYee:

rexyion on Sep 16, 2008, 1:34:00 PM said...

lol...I don't pay a damn attention to the title...well I just do not understand chinese >.< hahaha...so never had any thinking of what kind of person are you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails