Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Leadership workshop

AT 8:33 PM
This workshop cost rm120 but I got it for free.



This is Ivan, the Sg Long SRC Vice-Chairman. He saved all of us who attended this workshop.
Without him, the workshop will be like ......................


I don't know what Coke (left one) looking at. HAHA! See I so hardworking. The right one is Ah Piang!


Xiakaps, my team name.



Mind map by Ivan HAHA! He has the potential to be an artist. Te

Take 1.



Take 2!!



Take 3...of my team members. =D




The fat me, and the trainer Ms Malar(means flower in tamil).


The second day....
The whole gang. Can you spot me? HAHA!



Friends from Faculty of Engineering and Science (Setapak). Ya I know I am from Kampar but they are my seniors ma that's why. I am alone there which from Kampar.



See? ALONE FROM KAMPAR!!! sob.... T.T




Guys from FAM Sg Long



Students with SoftSkill staffs. =)



Min Li and ME! My eyes so BIG o.O



Me and Amanda~~



After 2 days of workshop, I got this.
Thank you everyone~
I had loads of fun!!


4 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

我想你……

LimKahYee, Kylie on Sep 27, 2008, 10:48:00 AM said...

你也是我想念那个吗?

Anonymous said...

我只知道,我想念的是你……
你想念的,不可能会是我吧……

LimKahYee, Kylie on Sep 28, 2008, 11:36:00 PM said...

我想我知道你是谁..你很喜欢黑色的对吧?

Related Posts with Thumbnails