Search This Blog

Monday, September 22, 2008

Stupid photos.

AT 9:15 PM
Oh my, the previous 2nd post was my 200th post.

~~Congratulation~~ XD
wtf =.=

Alright, after my NOKIA 5300 spoiled for like almost 1month, finally I am back with it and with photos I captured. The stupid NOKIA 5300 LCD screen and mic cost me RM150 wtf !!

Anyways,

This is what I feel like doing for the whole 3 months HAHA!
How impossible hmm.. (`'.`')



This is out first movie. Lame ones. HAHA!!
Hey, MOVIE is lame. not him.



I think this view of MidValley is nice. What do you think?



Lim Kah Yee



Okay, my mum was sick when my family went to Kampar and pick me back and I am the one who caused my mum sick?! NO!! v.v



I love my bed. So comfyyyyyyy~~~


I love the sunlight like that in my room at Kampar!



This is what I drink normally in the morning.



That is what they drink normally in whatever event it is. HAHA!




This is what I eat with bread. Crunchy!


This is random captured. I think mine was nice cause it is a sigh of falling in love wtf!



Celebrating Clement(the right) birthday and his birthday is actually at Nov WTH!!!!!!



utar LOOKS nice right?HAHA!




Mooncake festival with Khairil's neighbor. I am so kesian! T.T




It is almost 8.20pm lo!!! HAHA!




Khairil's cactus.




My 17th birthday card by YinShan (ahh I miss them so much)



My house is under construction after renovation is done I'll show you all how it looks like la ok?
Be patient.



They are not GAY!!
They are my ONLY twins cousin. =)



These are my bottles so please return it to me if one day you found it somewhere else because I *heart* them this much. HAHA! ................


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails