Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Finally updated

AT 10:12 PM
Ya I know so long I did not blog already(it was just 6 days) but for me it is so long already lo!! And you know what the stupid idiot reason is?? It is because the house I rent has no more internet connection!!! Cause the modem spoiled already la wahlao! Cannot tahan! And it ends up I have to go some other's house to go online T.T

*******

Just now I went to Kennysia's blog (ok, please don't tell me you don't know who Kenny Sia is) never mind. For those who don't know please click here.

I found out something interesting.


For more, please go to kennysia.com.
For this, I am not going to say anything cause I believe you have more to say. Right? Ha...

And again from his blog also. See the video below.
Do not see it IF you are not above 18!!!
(Ahh.. Who cares =.=)



*******

Ok now since is UTAR's exam period so I am going to blog about exam lalala. Oh ya I accidently found out there is a Malaysian Model who loves to use lalala as well. She is Hanis Zalikha who is also a Nuffnanger. She is a lady who joined a Malaysia Reality model show which I forgot what's the show name already you go and find out yourself la.
Back to exam. I am taking 6 subjects but only sit for 5 papers cause the 6th is Lab test(I have been doing report every week for 14 studying week and this is going non-stop until I graduate wtf sien) 2 down, 4 to go stupid!

Everyone study very hard. Study until so darn hard. So what normally student do? Rotting aside, holding their notes very tight and chit-chatting with friends. OR holding notes AND looking at it BUT!!! Thinking something else =.= Many people did that la including me. BUT!! A few hours before the paper starts I definitely won't do that. I'd rather sleep. ha-ha!

I have been asked a lot from myself since I was in form3. Now in my degree Year1Semester2, everything has changed because for me, result doesn't mean anything but STILL I am very stubborn and I want good results. H-o-w-e-v-e-r, I cannot get it because I was busy with some other activities during the teaching weeks. My busy life started a week before teaching week and I am really exhausted. How exhausted? Normally a beep sound can wake me up from my sweet dream. Now, there is one day, I was sleeping. The NOKIA 5300 alarm rang like no tomorrow for ONE-WHOLE-HOUR and my friend called me for 10 times and I am still..................sleeping.

Done for that I am so don't wanna talk about exams right now cause I am having 3days "tea-break" until my next paper this coming Saturday which is Pengajian Malaysia.


See you T.T


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails