Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday 20.08.2008

AT 1:49 PM
Ya, it is my birthday. Two weeks ago.


People who wished my through MSN
Nicholas Tan Kang Aun, Kee Ming, Amelia,


This year Birthday is a bit lot special to me because I was not at Klang and the date is 20082008. Not everyone can have such a birth date when you are alive!


At the 12am midnight of 20.08, my Kampar friends celebrated with me by bringing Min Bao Gai instead of cake.

I was actually sleeping like no tomorrow and someone knocked my door and poops!! I saw them.




Kampar one-of-the-most-famous food.

Thanks to Datuk, Khairil, Ah Seng, Chandra Mohan, Jing Jing, Clement, Joselyn, Monica, Siet Teng, Lawrence, Vincent, Candy(were you there?) I think so he was.

*******


At the same day at this time (below)

He brought me to the newly-opened Sushi King at Tesco(Kampar FIRST-EVER shopping centre), Kampar.


He told me at first he wanted to have some steacks with me at Grand Kampar Hotel (4stars hotel) but I don't eat beef and I think it is so much expensive so luckily I chose Sushi King, right? HAHA! (o.O)

The Salmon fish was nice.

This is not bad too! When we go eat sushi @ Sakae Sushi or Sushi King, please order the food but not take from the rolling track cause it'll be fresher and nicer to eat and also SHIT la.

*******
At night, with my roommate (Sam) and her friends (Boss, Leong, and RuLing).
We went all the way down to Ipoh. I never been to Ipoh until that day.
我的第一次就酱显出去了!T.T

Apparently this is a very nice place!

The food of course not cheap la.

This drink is so sexy. Don't you think so?


I always have carrot milk when I am in this kinda restaurant. With very little of iceberg of course!



Mushroom soup. Kinda salty. Hmm.



Fish & chip also normally what I order. The sause was under average.



This is what RuLing orderred. It looks nicer than mine HAHA!



My first birthday cake. (I have another one at Klang by my Mum!!)





Five of us finished the whole thing in half an hour time.
You can calculate how many candle there and guess how old am I.



Click to see the words I typed. HAHA!



This is what 4 of'em gave me. I heart the words a lot.


FOCUS! That's what I need NOW!!!


*******
Thanks to Sun Sun and the boyfriend.



This is really cute and it is PURPLE!


Thanks to XiangYong =)



Thanks to Khairil.



Thanks to ChaiChiun. He put this in fronta my room door and I saw it when I woke up the next morning.

It is a Pooh that can sing birthday song for 3 times.
Some embarras thing for this. I brought it back to Klang with UTAR van that has all the lecturers inside. When I tried to lie on that Pooh, it suddenly sang. And I don't know where to hide that Pooh and all I can do is just ha-ha-ha~ so shy lo!!

For the very last time, Happy birthday to me. =)

I have received a few phone calls from
Han Ming (I called him everytime his birthday and I really surprised when he called me!),
Nic Yew called me right at 12am,
WeiChun (I never expect he'll call me!) and
Ivan Ooi called me just to play me some birthday songs (I like him a lot he is so funny)!

Apprx 50 sms-es,
Amie (SRC secretary Kong's gf),
Kong(Chem stud Amie's bf),
Xiang Yong(Construction Management),
ChinSeng(Computer Engineering),
Kai Hung(Chem Student),
Kum Hoong(acutural science, my ex-lover said by Clement =.=),
Karen(Amie's housemate),
Yong Jian ( My "sis"!!),
Yen Da aka Dean (my very handsome coursemate from JB),
Yung (Khairil's buddy),
Angie Ng Yuet Hui (my very smart coursemate),
Andrew Chong (SRC Safety Rep),
Zhi Hong (Biomedical Sc Engineering),
Kuang Fu (Chemical Engineering),
Pooi Ting my good friend (Biomedic),
Tony (Civil Eng),
Chee Wah (top1 student in m course),
Agnes (my soulmate!),
Jason Song (sorry cannot reply you cause I am too busy everytime you msn me),
Jenny Eo (leng lui coursemate),
Pei Sin (soulmate no.2),
Chi Wei (my future-husband XD),
my DAD!!,
Chai Chiun(he plays pingpong just for me),
Yong Sian (ex-school mate),
Ben(UTAR ICTC),
Pearly (Setapak SR),
NGO,
ZhiHong@kampar,
Pro (SRC vice),
Ivan Ooi(future-husband's vice),
Lim Hui Xin (ex-schoolmate),


Others:
Changtze, Bong Shii Teck, Meng, v-vian(birthday a day before me)

Friendster:
FoNgfoNg
(ex-schoolmate),
sun(ex-schoolmate),
kui(ex-schoolmate),
kar wei (i don't really know who he is),
Wee Hann(ex-schoolmate),
Joycelyn (ex-schoolmate),
a_vInC3nt_a,
c *** (cutie coursemate),
ThOmAS (don't know who),
StormKid,
Kiss' The Rain (housemate),
kenny (don't know),
puvan cool dude (ex-uni mate),
KennyC (ex schoolmate),
JinWei (ex-schoolmate same day birthday as me),
Andrew (God cause he is 4flat student),
Ice,
Bear2,
Vinu,
Zeven,
メ恶魔帮メ,
ღ ♫EiLeen ♫ツ,
ChoonHo,
EeLeng,
Pyngz,
Eyln,
Thing Fong,
mankind,
Dynamic,
XiNSHi (same birthday as me also!!),
BOTAKCHIN,
W3ndY

ps: for those who I missed, thank you also. Thanks for everything. I celebrated with those I supposes to and I got wishes by those who supposed I get. =)


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails