Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

back.to.uni.life.

AT 10:24 PM
I was quite busy recently. I mean, very busy. Ha~~ I could hardly find one strategic time slot to blog. Can only simply upload some photos. Gee. So, ya.

These days, a lot things happened, a lot things have been changed, a lot things remain unchanged etc. I don't know what I am saying actually.

When I sleeping or napping, I must turn my hp to flight mode, so that no one can disturb me from resting. I need rest. Proper ones. I put 80% of my concentration in classes, which is really tiring. During break hour, I have to go to booth for some recruitment activities and also ticket selling for some events. For more, you go cafeteria you can see already. There is like a market. Full with promotions.

Every Wednesday, I need to see my lecturer Dr. Choo (as shown below, the right ones) for 6 hours. Kampar is really really warm. I sweat like being barbecued.


4 hours lectures, 2 hours laboratory, 1 hour meeting.
Of course, I gained something through out the whole day. I meet friends, I love my friends, my course mate, and I feel sorry to my lecturers cause in order not to fall asleep in class, I asked a lot questions and make loads of funs. Sorry, but without joking I guess most of us will be sleeping for all lectures.



See that purple thingy? I'll face this kinda DNA thingy for my entire life. Wahaha~~ Interesting. Gee, I am actually waiting someone now, okay.



I need to study real hard to maintain my CGPA and loans and etc etc.

Those rooms are seriously cold, until my body dehydrating. Even after I wear sweater and scarf still very cold. And you can see how concentrate I was in class. XD

Microbiology, Principle of Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Cell Metabolism, Physiology, Organisation and Human Resource, Labs. All killing subjects.



And I want Chinese New Year holidays. 9 days. wuhoo~~ wahaha~ I am going back Klang this Friday. By following my first love's car. Wanna know who he is?? Um, he is a construction management student. ;)



I really think I should spend more time with all my cute friends. I really like them. Like them a lot until you could not imagine how much I liked them. xoxo~~

That's it for now. Tomorrow I have Human Resource classes. Hopefully the lecturer will say something funny or allow me to speak la if he don't mind. Ha~~ Eyes closing. Tired. Sleepy. No yawn. Oh, bit hungry. Nothing to eat. @@ Cont watching HK Drama.

Ja ne~

p.s.I-am-going-to-attend-Japanese-Language-classes!!!!


2 beep(s) to KahYee:

nixxie on Jan 21, 2009, 11:37:00 PM said...

heh kah yee welcome to Y2S1.. wish you good luck k this year, coz it's going to be really hectic.. but i know u can cope with them all..

Dr.choo is in kampar?.. cool.. he's a great lecturer dun bully him yah..

u get to play spectrophotometer and also electrophoresis and also microbes and DNAs.. enjoy urself!

rexyion on Jan 24, 2009, 8:04:00 PM said...

omg...so busy already still wanted to attend japanese class..."keng"...

Related Posts with Thumbnails