Search This Blog

Thursday, January 8, 2009

testing.on.Biotherm.

AT 4:04 PM
There are a lot of cosmetics skin beauty deep breathe** cleaning toning moisturizing watering (or aqua-ing) sun blocking pore reducing whitening products.

Some the prices are cheap, some are expensive. I mean DAMN expensive.

The Biotherm pore reducing serum, rm130.00 for this 30ml liquid. Worth it or not? Well it has been 2 weeks I using it and it shows some positive effects on my dust-sized-pore. I hate pores on my face cause it makes me looks like a moon. Ya you know the surface of a moon is like........ T.T

So, I'll use myself as a rodentia to test this Biotherm, a product that never have any promotion or discount whether it is really working, or, bullshiting.

In the market, apparently there are a lot of skin beauty products. My definition of buying it is: I don't care how much it cost as long as it is effective. I said so it is not because I am rich. Instead, I am poor. I won't spend those money to apply something useless cream or lotion or whatsoever on skin. It is like... argh so waste!!!!

You'll sure ask, which product is the best. For normal useless fake hypocrite answer: it depends on your skin to determine which product/brand suits you. Tuuuuuuuuuuuut......

Now, I'll analyze it for you, one by one.
In normal hypermarket/market/supermarket such as Giant, Tesco, etc.
They sell products like: Nivea, Olay, Garnier, Neutrogena, Nanowhite, L'Oreal, Biore, etc I couldn't remember others anymore.
Nivea: The quality of the product is average. However, it is famous because of it has much variety and the fragrance.
p.s. After asking so many consumer who used Nivea, they told me it helps to grow your hair so perhaps can apply it on your hair la!
Olay: which I think is most useful among all the above. The what 7effects cream is good.
Garnier: shit. Never use that. Use= did not use. You are like throwing money into water. Not helping at all. Product use by Zhang Ziyi. She is bad taste. And her eyes so ugly in the ad on TV.
Neotrogena: I would say the best among Malaysia Products.
Nanowhite: bullshit. what what from Japan. BULLSHIT get the lab's name from Japan only it is actually buatan Malaysia.
L'Oreal: I think it is expensive but, useless.
Biore: too rough for skin. No way. Makes me skin argh...can't breathe!

Those boutique such as Skin Food, Body Shop, Face Shop, only those the minor small tiny products eg mask.

In Guardian(no.3), Watson(no.2 because more variety than Guardian and the uniform is nicer too Xp), Sasa (no.1 no doubt!) and some other pharmacies.
Products they have included those I mentioned above. The difference is, they have more more more more more more more more more more much much more variety eg, avenue those Germany Italy French Denmark products all they have.

It depends on your luck whether you buy the right product. Those their bombastic products are up to certain quality but the prices are almost the same as famous products eg. SK II, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Biotherm so why don't you get something well-known since the prices are quite the same? Reason? To show off. BD

Okay, do not ask me on wrinkle anti aging products. I don't know.

p.p.s I do not use any cosmetic products but some brand like M.A.C, O.P.I, Dior, Body Shop, Sasa (dejavu the mascara), Maybeline (skincolor-liked-foundation) I know they are not bad.

Bah.... Kampar's weather very warm I sweat like what whOle day night long.. siao..really siao..


5 beep(s) to KahYee:

Chin Seng aka Seh on Jan 8, 2009, 11:31:00 PM said...

If can , after i back kampar, i introduce u something else.. ^^

LimKahYee, Kylie on Jan 9, 2009, 7:52:00 AM said...

wOW~~ can't wait..when you will be back????????????

Yune on Jan 9, 2009, 8:40:00 AM said...

Agree..kampar's weather really warm...i always call that HOT.Everybody who cycle there can 变烧炭liao....

rexyion on Jan 9, 2009, 6:09:00 PM said...

lol...interesting...no wonder that day you ask me what product I use when you are in penang...

Anonymous said...

i can introduce you to try LOCCITANE this brand of skincare products.

Related Posts with Thumbnails