Search This Blog

Monday, January 5, 2009

siao!

AT 5:42 PM
I am back to Kampar and there is internet connection but I cannot online cause I do not have the password of the wireless of my new house. wth?!

I am starting to be xx already so if there is xx please xx me what the xx

I don't know what to say now I am going to UTAR soon

xx


4 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on Jan 6, 2009, 4:05:00 PM said...

I am back in Setapak and I cant online for no reason what the toot ..... My com juz wont connect AHHHH

LimKahYee, Kylie on Jan 6, 2009, 4:26:00 PM said...

wakakkaka..hows the orientation thr??

~K£cќ~ on Jan 6, 2009, 7:23:00 PM said...

Erm can say ok la ... only 100+ students ... although suddenly ms sum popped up with Ivan during admin briefing HAHAHAHAHA dahla wear sunglasses ...

A bit messy oso la coz this batch many not experience 1 ... the MC kena Ms Sum shoot oso >.<

rexyion on Jan 9, 2009, 6:17:00 PM said...

lol...you move already?? anyway I am also back in kampar now...

Related Posts with Thumbnails