Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chinese.New.Year.2009.

AT 2:47 PM
In starbuck, I am sitting with my sister in Starbuck at AEON Bukit Tinggi online cause my house wifi has been cut cause we have no money to pay the streamyx for its terrible internet connection.


So, me and sister decided to spend an amount of money to online here. For whole day. I spent RM22.05 (RM0.50 paid by 2 ang mohs cause they see me so pathetic don't even have 5 cents T.T)

Potato. I love potato, I am potato lover. I am doing Physiology report and Principle of Biotechnology report. I think I am the only one who spend my Chinese New Year holidays staying in Starbuck and online!! doing homework. Ahh.. I should get 4 points this semester. ==

Actually, I prefer book than searching info online cause I opened more than 20tabs and none of it is useful to my report. Hence, later on, I need to go Popolar bookshop to copy some info. TBE TAE Tris base/Cl kanasai. Haih~~

Before CNY,

These are the random photos I took when I was in class. Lame. Cause classes are boring so I had to do this.

Friday I back to Klang, my dad so happy and excited and brought all my siblings and me eat Korean food. Spent around rm100 there. So so so so so so full.

Same photo la actually. 2 versions for you to choose. Oh ya, please read my blog. Else, I need to close it already T.T sien Chinese New Year cannot read blog one meh? Sien. Analytics dropped 80% what is that? T.T


See I so hardworking do homework on the 2k sofa. See or not!!?? Sigh~

Went shopping with them and I did not buy anything cause I have no $ to buy even a piece of cake SAD!!
Pasar pagi. Morning market. Nothing also. Nothing special. No leng chai No leng lui.


I really don't feel like going out for this CNY I do not know why. I just wanna stay at home watch my drama and sleep and do homework that's it. However, the temptation of going out get ang pao is really horrible. It made my legs walk without me can control it. How it happened? I don't know.

Ah... What to buy for Prom Night. I am 20 year-old soon. Ahh.... What is that.... Ahh....

p.s. I am so hungry because I am fasting today. But I just had the potato.
p.s.s. Please view my blog. I need to please people to view my blog. Pathetic. T.T

Pathetic.


After reading this, do you feel my moodiness? If you did, please sponsor me or subsidize me for some items that I bought or I soon-to-buy. THANK YOU!!!


1 beep(s) to KahYee:

KualaLumpur Kaisers on Feb 1, 2009, 12:24:00 AM said...

Lol, now i know woman will shop till crazy one... me, shun chiat and peat ming really wait till siao siao liao...


oh and u really like purple meh?
u sure like my bag A LOT lo...haha


Yi Gang
~Razor~

Related Posts with Thumbnails