Search This Blog

Monday, February 2, 2009

Back.to.uni.life, AGAIN.

AT 6:24 PM
This is all what I can present thorough my Chinese New Year holiday.





I went to visit 11 houses with 25 high school friends in one day from 10am to 12am. It is not for the ang pow purpose. It is because I know them for so long, some of them never been to my house and I never been to theirs. Hmm!!

It's raining. So nice to sleep. Unfortunately I am having meeting later. Oh crap. I have no time to blog. My schedule is really very pack. How many tasks waiting for me in a day. Can I clon another myself to help me accomplish some tasks? hahaha~~

Reportssssss; presentation; assignment; tests; SRC; and nonetheless, crap that given by crabs. They walked horizontally in everywhere.

Celine Dion's concert is superb. Is bravo.


Recently, I want to read a lot of books. However, there is a limitation in time because I have whole stack of notes waiting for me to read them. And I love the first person I admire. Seriously.



I don't know why I keep buying this kinda book for myself. My heart needs it perhaps. Now, Kampar is raining. My parents is preparing to pray for Day-9 of CNY tonight. I don't want to go back in any soon. Why? To avoid unnessary tears.

Gosh, I have meeting at 830pm and now already 800pm and someone is using the bathroom for so long I haven't bath and it is raining like no tomorrow.

p.s. I am emo.


2 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on Feb 2, 2009, 8:38:00 PM said...

I wana clone myself toooo ... HELPPPP T_T ... 5 should be enough ahahaha

Oi biotech student cepat la do human cloning research for me, that enable me to clone myself whenever I feel like it ... before I die =.=

Pette on Feb 3, 2009, 9:11:00 AM said...

lol...
use knife la..
cut ur body into 5 part...
it will auto regen back de...
just like cacing... keke^^
joking joking.... haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails