Search This Blog

Thursday, February 26, 2009

menstruation.cycle.

AT 1:35 PM
aka, period. Some even call it as, auntie.

A lot of girls really don't like this 7 days of the month. For me, it is still okay.

Problems that I faced are:
  • The contraction of uterus is killing me. Damn pain wei!!
  • I feel like going toilet to shit the whole day cause the contraction of uterus affects my colon, too.
  • I do not have appetite for these 7 days.
  • Every night must sleep in a very careful position if not, next morning you will see blood on your bed. Then I need to wash my bed sheet. Shit. Hand-wash. ==
  • and of course sometimes we cannot predict when it comes, so, sien you need to worry this and that
  • cannot wear white OR bright pants or skirts. Else very paiseh if people see something red one "PEK" on your pant.
  • Cannot simply eat and drink e.g. no pineapple, no cold drinks. Else, the girl has no difference with death condition.
Then now, I am going to Japanese class. take some time to blog just before I go.

Ja ne~


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails