Search This Blog

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Famine.12.

AT 9:47 PM
Short talk:
Recently I have watched two nice movies. Which are Slumdog Millionaire (This movie won an award. Dear Someone said is Oscar. Swt. No lo!! Story is about how a guy won Million dollar. In fact, every moments of this life is the clue for the millionaire's answers.) and Peaceful Warrior(this is a real story. Story by: True event swt but is real). HA!!! Sure you will ask how come I have a lot of time to watch ler?? HA!! Because, one is with dear some people, one in Famine 12 ma. That's why. If not you thought I very free?

____________________________________________________________________

I did not eat for 12 hours. That is still okay. However, I did not get enough sleep that is a huge problem. T.T And yet I need to entertain a number of them. HAHA!! I am not complaining. In fact, I enjoy entertaining them cause they are nice. FYI, I am the emcee for Famine 12. More photos later. Bahh.. I believe my friends upload the photos faster than me. Yawn~~

Yesterday night, I busy until 1am, I slept, I woke up at 6am for Famine 12.

I love the people in Famine 12. I should have work more and focus more on this type of events. It purifies my heart. LOL. What am I saying. FML. (means f*** my life. For me, it has the same meaning with swt. I get to know this from Suet. Then click this for more. It is darn funny. Should see.)

Anyways, this week I have 3reports, 2presentations, 1assignment, 1midterm to be done.

I am so excited. Hooray.!! =.=

Alright, now I have just finish prepared 4 Agendas, have to continue with my Inter-faculty proposal for my uni's sports competition. Who ask me to be the Secretary for sports club? Bahh... Then, my 3 reports. And now, my eyes are two-thrid closing already. Can you imagine how am I going to survive later. HAA!!! Don't tell you.

Bye.

Oh dear.. I just cannot miss you leh!!


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails