Search This Blog

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Charging...

AT 12:25 PM
Finally, it is time for me to take some rests. Well, I am not really resting actually. I am busying with my reports and also presentations. As well as study for my coming tests. My eyes are still tired cause this morning Dad woke me up to breakfast. Last day I woke up at 3am to study so I am still in blur mode actually.

And finally, I can phew~~ after my physiology midterm. So, phew. However(things always have however one lor), I need to attend UTAR Ball Monday evening, then rush back to Kampar will reach around 3a.m. Tuesday (shits!!), then the same Morning I have lab then Microbiology presentation, Wednesday lab and biochemistry presentation, Thursday Human Resource presenation. I swear, I am the only person who has 3 presentations continuously like that in UTAR. (shits x2)
Hence, before all the craps come to me saimaltaeniosly, I spend sometime blogging, and as well reading people's blogs. My daily read blogs are Kennysia.com, sweatlee.com, snowxwhite.com, kiasuspirit (my biotech seniors), fourfeetnine.blogspot.com, xiaxue.blogspot.com and cheeserland.com FYI.

My house has no more internet connection so I am here, to eat read and do homework and surf!!!!

It has been more than one month I did not have something good for my stomach. So, with my mum's generosity, I had all the above. I did not finish all, I left some for later cause I am going to online until quite late mar.


Something out of topic,
Kindly introduce you, My Team. They are so so so so so so so so so great and I am so proud of them. XOXO~~~
From left, Clement Wong Kiing Fook, a very famous person in my blog cause he admire me, since two years ago..hehehehe We knew each other in Foundation and he is from Kuching Sarawak; Jenny Eo, she is a very strong girl don't see her very skinny I tell you. Her strength can kill a lot a lot of people. Trust me; Tan Chee Wah aka Chiwawa, my course Top1 student, undoubtedly he is very pro. Other than PRO I do not have any other words to describe him already; Wong K.C., has some scandal with Clement W. cause they both...click here for more. I have loads loads more of evidence. So you two, please don't mess with me. heh heh!!! Xp



My give my whole life to this. Wah wah wah wah wah~ =.=



UTAR's pipe burst. sweat.



You know, sometimes it is good to make someone keep sneezing for you. HA!

p.s. two more days.


1 beep(s) to KahYee:

Jacquelyn Ho on Mar 8, 2009, 5:27:00 PM said...

LOL. Kiasu spirit rocks! :p then i'm wondering how come you guys (juniors, except for you of course) aren't interested in becoming authors in the blog too? >.<

Related Posts with Thumbnails