Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

finally.

AT 4:20 PM
I have my own sweet time to blog. After biochemistry test. Cause previously I have 3 marks out of 10 only (I am proud of myself cause I guessed my marks correctly FML). So I said I wanna get 10/10 this time unfortunately I did some careless mistake so bye bye 10/10. T.T

I can blog yesterday. But I was so tired and I fell asleep after helped Khairil did his presentation. Hope I get some credit from him (OI!! WHERE IS MY MEAL!!???). Ehm ehm... excuse me. So after I slept I woke up late this morning some more. Ahh.. Whole class also tired. The attandence today was the worst (cause the Bar-list already out ma sweat).

This the left ones is the new phone I got cause I get myself a Celcom number cause Maxis is not cheap and cause someone changed number so I had to...................... I asked my mum to bring me one phone from house but she went to buy one I so don't know what to say when my sister told me she purposely go and buy one for me. Well, I bet when my 1st sis sees this she will probably boom me, again. blah blah blah.




Was camwhoring while studying in reading room of my campus. Probably we don't call it reading room. We shall call it pasar malam room cause the silence notice is really useless. Do you know what most of the students did inside? They came into have assignment discussions, to chit chat cause that is the only place they can talk with air conditioned expect for class rooms wtf. Some even picnic inside buy ice cream snacks etc whatever they can buy they just bought and brought it into a reading room. FYI reading room is supposed to be like library to let people study in peach okay!




After this photo was taken I actually had a big fight with him cause he take (naked) picture with his so called sister. Well, is naked cause they were in waterfall. He was naked but she is not. She has boyfriend but I still mind. I mean, very mind. Hope one day I wouldn't mind then I shall sing "Dangerous" to him. Yeah~ peace~~





Over the weekend my parents and my 2nd sis + bro came to find me since they were having school holiday. According to my 1st sis, they were so excited like going overseas cause my bro packed all his nice nice shirts and by the time he came he told me that ALL his nice shirts are inside his bag. I was impressed actually. As for my sis, she brought a lot of food as she is going to picnic LOL!

I played badminton with them, cycled with my sister, and we went yamcha together for the first time in my entire life. I never yamcha with her before lol cause we wouldn't have the chance when were in Klang. The only cha is the chinese tea that made by my father haha!!

Alright, that is for today. I am so sleepy.

Bye.


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails