Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2009

random.entry.

AT 4:33 PM
I just done with my Microbiology Mid term today. Ahh.. hun hun lar.. (in Japanese means shit haha!!)

I am so tired. So stress. Long time never had this kind of pressure already. Cause last semester I did not study. bah~~ Sleepy. I don't wanna sleep cause I am lazy to sleep. My tongue so painful.

After I had french fries and fried chicken @ 21 st with Clement the other day. Ahh.. 4 days already. I could hardly eat and drink and even, to talk. T.T and both Clement and Khairil keep imitating the way I talk. swt........



Some camwhore photos.


After eating with Clement we saw this. Wonder why cicak loves the eyes so much. LOL!!




My dad bought me this so that I do not starve. Previously I have gastric even though I eat a lot. I feel hungry every half an hour I eat. So, you can imagine how hungry I am.

After that, I found out I was so hungry is because I did not have breakfast. boo boo boo.



My dad bought me this too. He always call me and remind me to eat this. And also asked me not to break it cause it is very expensive. rm18 per tin like this.




Accidentally in love. Ahh... Fall in love. Crazy him went water fall and take opportunity to have so much of interactions with girls when the girls falling down. CHEH!!!!!




My waist. Saw my tyre? Haha. I need to reduce the uptake of carbohydrate and fat already. Oh I wanna drink Vono potato mushroom soup. It is so nice. Even tongue pain also can drink. I just finished the last pack. T.T sob~~



Random photos.




You know, misunderstanding of people toward me. There are quite a lot.
  1. People always thought I am very good in studies. Well before Deg ya I was a quite good student. After entering Deg, hmm.. HAHA! My brain senescense already LOL!!
  2. People always thought there are a lot of people going after me. Well, again, before Deg Y2 (this year la 2009), ya I had it before.
  3. People always thought there are a lot of people willing to do me a lot of favor (e.g. Fetch me to University, buy me a lot of things etc) So, when people sees me cycling to school they were so shocked. cheh~~ Student Rep cannot cycle mer?
  4. People always thought I am fehmes. Like on my birthday, there is nobody wishes me t 12am sharp cause they all thought there will be a lot of people wish me at that period of time. Hence, it ends up with no one wish me Happy Birthday on my birthday.
  5. People always thought I am rich. Actually, I am not. Even though you see me using good things etc but I saved all the $$ myself by eating cheap food in Uni lo. I wanna use good thing cause good thing is good and has quality mar. And, ya lar it is true mar...!
  6. And previously a lot thought I am English educated. Hmm.. Now no more lar haha cause my English really not good.
ok la I wanna nap already. Later I will reward myself by cooking instant noodle PLUS egg. (shit tomorrow experiment whole class needs to pee. shit. =.=)

oh yeah heavy rain lor.. wakakakka so nice to sleep ;)


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails