Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Beezy.3.2.1.

AT 5:28 PM
Action.

No more complaining of my homework cause everyone is facing the same problem. I do not need to show of my 3reports, 1assignments, 2presentations, UTAR BALL, one proposal, UTAR Convocation to attend, midterms here. swt.


Am I emphasizing? No, right? =.=

Am just not in a beautiful mood. Cause I sprained my leg and I cycle to uni, and cycle back from Uni. I am willing to pay if anyone can let me car pool, seriously. It is not I am lazy to cycle. But can you imagine I enter class as if I wet (cause I sweat a lot) like after bath?

It is so not comfortable. Another thing is, my skin will become dark. No doubt!!

Another story, it is a story of a bitch that PMS everyday. I really wanna see the response when I say his mum PMS like a bitch. But, I won't do that, cause I am not him.
p.s. Thanks to Kate Perry for the song.

Now, I can foresee I cannot go pasar malam later cause the thunder is so loud now. Kampar rains every evening. With no reasons. Aren't places not suppose to rain after Chinese New Year?

What la~~ I wanna buy fried chicken la later. To kill all my cells in anger. Wahaha~~~
See? I spoiled another shoe, again. My leg is just, too evil. So, I had to spend RM3.90 to buy another slipper similar as this.



I smile like this everyday~~ yay~~ This was for experiment purpose lar.
Friend too free nothing to do.



I took this when I was in Famine12. Don't have the time to look for the photos and edit it. Sorry, not now. Really bezzy. By the way, I said I was the emcee, right? So I sat there for 3hours did nothing. So, I captured this thing.

Ahh.. I am going back Klang on Flyday. Long time never go back to Klang already, since the CNY break. This time go back is not for nothing, but for the ultimate UTAR Ball. Wahaha.. Monday 9th March 2009. Cause of this, I need to go back Kampar 1am midnight by UTAR bus on Tuesday. Ya, is 1am. Then the morning 9am I have lab+presentation. So excited see how long I can stand.

Now, I am going to rush my report. I challenge myself. I am going to finish my report in 2 hours time. TWO HOURS!! HERE I COME!!

go pasar malam first before it really rains. haha!!
k, I am not going pasar malam anymore cause friend is busy. He just sms-ed me. T.T


2 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on Mar 4, 2009, 6:30:00 PM said...

Here also rain everyday lor ...

Anonymous said...

There was no rain to9

Related Posts with Thumbnails