Search This Blog

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday.

AT 6:14 PM
Today, is Saturday.

The water from westlake home. Cause there are construction going on nearby westlake. It's black ones. He said is dark water =.=




Saturday is rainy day.




Up until this moment, while I am typing this post, the sky is still raining.

Today,
instead of hiding myself inside my room studying Physiology and Principle of Biotechnology and do reportssss, I went out to play with the natural. Khairil brought me to makan angin haha!





No la just some small hawker stall out of Kampar town cause today, is UTAR Open Day the human flow in Kampar is increases drastically. The concentration of Homo sapien straight away increase like what. The number of cars also sien. -.- and I don't wanna compete with them for oxygen.

The food of Kampar I do not know why I feel that it becomes so expensive wtf haha. There are limited stalls and everyday we are eating the same food so I just wanna go out from Kampar!!!



Khairil said this girl looks like his sister. Younger sister, who is going to take UPSR this year.




This coconut, is the best kelapa I ever had. It smells so, so GOOD!! I can still remember the smell and the taste of it. Owh~~~~




And this kuih I do not kn0w what it called. But it is so nice also mmmmmmmm.....





Right now, I just finished this porridge. So nice, this is maggie vegetarian porridge. Ya I know there are a lot of MSG inside but I added a lot of water so, does not matter la since I seldom eat it also ma.




While eating I watching this HK drama also lar cause you know I am a multi-tasker I will not do one thing at once. I have to do more than one so that I can do both efficiently.





Ah, it is already end of March. Finals are coming. Three-in-a-row examinations. Shit**





I just changed my bedsheet and pillow cover cause someone made it dirty argh~~~ But still messy lar cause my room will never goes tidy one la no worries.

Drama finishing and it's about 8pm and it's almost Earth Hour and it is still raining. I can switch off both light and fan since weather so cooling lar HAHAHA!!

bai bai.


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails