Search This Blog

Sunday, March 8, 2009

day.one.of.charging.

AT 9:55 PM
Well, I am supposed to go Sg. Long for UTAR Ball's rehearsal...
But, if I were to be there, I need to walk to KTM. oh yeah~~~ So, I am at home doing my report.. By using my sis Lim Kah Wei's celcom broadband. =.= She asked me to tell that cause it is HER broadband. And kandas Lin Dan. I am watching All England Final. It is fantastic. Really. Kandas Lin Dan. Kandas lu.



Also, yesterday, I got to know from Pearly the organizing chairman from UTAR Ball that I cannot wear Kimono to UTAR Ball, cause it has to be in Malaysia's formal. kandas Lin Dan!!!! So, I decided to wear baju kurung, since my sis needs to wear that to Uni. So, I borrow from her lo. Ok. Lin Dan win already. Sure. 19-12. No more Tan Sri for Lee Chong Wei. swt =.=

Fated for Lin Dan to win. swt. Whole life time of Chong Wei won't win Lin Dan. Stupid. He won. Well, it is a good game anyways. ;) HIDUP CHONG WEI!!!!

Nah my baju kurung look. I am so thin lorr...



I went tried some shoes with my sister lo. No need to tell which are my legs la. Thanks to Chi Wei for the scar. T.T Cause my mum, second sis and bro went Penang ma so only me and first sister. I am still waiting for them now. See I can get some good food for them or not.



Went AEON today, Padini Concept store.
Again, my sister wants me to emphasize she was the one choose for me. Well, I admit that, she has a nice taste. I wonder how her husband looks like next time. Ha~~~



I really think I wear it until so nice lor. This shoe is made for me one lor.. Really. The first time I wear an expensive heel. Thank you daddy!!








Then, we went Lavendar for dinner. But now, I am hungry already. I get hungry extremely easy and fast these days. My sis and dad said I grow for the second time. Or, I am pregnant. =.=


This restaurant actually selling bread one lar. It has a very very nice decoration by the way.






Oh, this is the sandal my sister bought lo. Her taste very good. (she forced me to say one) Her taste really good lor. Really!!



After that, we went to buy some fruit cause I never eat fruit for almost one month already. =D
B-a-n-a-n-a.



H-o-n-e-y-d-e-w and w-a-t-e-r-m-e-l-o-n




Fuji apple from Mount Fuji XD =.=

Kla I need to continue with my report gerrrrrr..

KANDAS LIN DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I really think my heels are nice. ;)


3 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on Mar 9, 2009, 12:12:00 AM said...

Tat one not kebaya meh ... @.@|||| ... u r so gona have fun dancing tml LOL ....

LimKahYee, Kylie on Mar 11, 2009, 5:48:00 PM said...

yawn~~~ I don't know kebaya and kurung.. thank you.. beep..and, I choose you lar..HAHAHAH!!

Anonymous said...

none of one part from you is beautiful!!!

is sucking UGLY!!!

you know how to spell UGLY??!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails