Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

effective.time.management.program.

AT 1:04 PM
All about study for Principle of Biotechnology. Therefore, it wears spec also lar.




On Sunday, I went for Effective Time Management Soft Skills Program.
For me and Clement, we both are under UTAR's sponsorship to this event cause we have incentive since we have posts in UTAR's club/society/SRC.

I went with Jing Jing and Clement. I do not know dinosaur(the red left guy) will be there also.




This Jonathan Fong, he is the tutor for that day. He works for Berjaya Group. You know Times Square at KL? Ya he works under that group.




Ice-breaking is about throwing toilet paper around.




And write your personal detail on to it. The more paper you tear, the more you need to write. I tore one. =D






Titanic position.






These are the people who went for this program that day.




After tea-break. The timing and frequency for tea break is just in time and very sufficient for me. ;D cause I get hungry very easily.













Live fullest. I am studying Biotech right now. Ha!! How many times I have mentioned I am studying Biotech cause the test is tomorrow. I am hungry. Cooking porridge. Waiting it to be cooked. Hungry~~~~

And I skipped another two classes today. To be precise, 3 classes.

p.s. I wanna go back to Klang??


1 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

I am so regret no go for the time management that day. I pay already last sem, but skip it at this sem....Really hv no 缘 with you...Huh....btw, You porridge really smell good n taste good yeah ?

Related Posts with Thumbnails