Search This Blog

Saturday, March 21, 2009

sial.

AT 7:30 AM
A dizzy week.
UTAR thought we science students won't die. So they allocated 3-in-a-row exams for us. CRAZY!!! God Bless~~



I went badminton yesterday. This is mua face after badminton. Ha!! I love to sweat, even though I sweat everyday cause my body too much toxic already. Burh~~

And I am very hungry. Hungry every half an hour. Khairil said my stomach got worms that absorb all my nutrients. But according to what I have read from Microbiology, those worms can really kill that person by causing some disease like trichinis or what stosomiasis I forgot the name already after the mid-term.



Due to the week is very busy, hence, you can see my wonderful room is so tidy. yeah~~ I also don't know why I so busy but can still sleep for 10 hours per day and spend a lot of time eating. HAHA!! =.= fail fail fail



Kampar rains almost everyday(no rain also thunder storm striking whole night sial), so by having this is really warm and so so so happy while raining. XD


Instead of going back to Klang, my family is here at Kampar!! I believe they are on their way now. good food good food good food.

p.s. I will only have good food when they come cause they are very good in eating. haha!!

p.p.s. I lost my file yesterday, don't know who took it and at evening suddenly cool guy passed it to me I was so happy. He said some big guys returned it one wor. Don't know. Thanks cool guy. I always love you, you know that. XD


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails