Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2009

Hell??

AT 9:57 PM
I nap for like 5hours!!! Ya! Five-freaking-hours!!!

Instead of studying eating watching drama or dating, I sleep it.

I just sleep away my 5 hours, like that. So easily. From 4.52pm to 9.54pm. T.T

I still so happy when I put both my hand phone silent, and, without alarm is set. WITHOUT alarm set!

And now, I haven't bath, and I am so hungry.

Do you think I will do report now?

I tell you,

YES-I-WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I slept my my five hours already. So, I have to do re.........................................................


1 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

I don't think You will only concerntrate do your report now, sure you will do the thing you not yet do such as...eating, watching drama, and dating lor...hah hah...Have A Nice Day

Related Posts with Thumbnails