Search This Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I.want.

AT 10:05 PM
to.go.back.to.Klang.

I wanna go back to Klang I wanna go back to Klang I wanna go back to Klang I wanna go back to Klang I wanna go back to Klang I wanna go back to Klang!

I said I wanna go back to Klang and I really wanna go back to Klang and I am going to back to Klang.

I am procrastinating.

I have no energy.

Exhausted.

Severe migraine. (according to Clement, it is migraine)

I have two tests, four reports and a talk this Saturday. Kampung Tibang Visit this Sunday.

I cannot stand now.

I wanna tell him but I dare not cause he is studying.

I have no one to tell.

I feel I am so pathetic.

I wanna go back to Klang.

Anyone can fetch me back to Klang? Anyone?

T.T


1 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on Mar 30, 2009, 12:17:00 AM said...

Take bus lah =.= omg ... help got test tml i onli at chapter 1 ... got 7 chapters :(:( and im sleepy toot

Related Posts with Thumbnails