Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Forgotten.

AT 7:40 PM
This is a super short entry.

It is not about me forgetting something or someone. Instead, I am the one who being forgotten by some other people. Like I no need loves and cares.

I am not a robot. He makes me feel like he is more suitable if categorized under single and available category. I know he really don't like whenever I blog about him. But I don't know whom to talk to. I am tired. I just don't wanna talk because I am tired already. It makes me feel like I am not expensive. You know, cheap. Like a prostitute giving out low price to get customers. I really think that way. I was like begging like beggar to see you. If I never be the first one who called you, we will probably did not meet for more than 48 hours (heart broken). I am those type who always will speak out if I have any dissatisfaction, but now I choose not to talk. I guess you know the level of severeness.

You will never know how happy I am whenever you appear on front of me.


I never wanna blame others. I still think it was my fault for all the things had happened. I am really sorry for causing you not happy, or whatsoever. But I cannot stand already. I always think I will die in my room lonely, without people realizing it.

May be I should think positively like, at least flies will know I die already and those fungus and mosses plasmodium slime mode or whatever saprophyte will come and digest my body wtf.

I need loves and cares, my friends.

Do you know that asking me whether I want to have lunch will really make my day bright?

Ever since I have my med check, I always think I am the odd ones. Like today, my physiology experiment, tested my urine. Everyone has basic or neutral and I am the only one have acidic urine even after I drank 700ml of water. What the hell is that?

My tongue, still painful after suffering for like 5 days. May be I'd lied too much.

- End -


12 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that. I thought you have a lot of friends. You are the star in my heart. Your tongue still pain? Haven't cure yet? Have you try to put some salt onto it? or you can try to buy a 西瓜霜 from the Chinese medicine store there.It may help. Wish you have a bright day...

Anonymous said...

p.s Perhaps you are over heat...You should drink 凉茶 or consume more GREEN vege... too mush acidic mean you eat too much MEAT

~K£cќ~ on Mar 18, 2009, 12:04:00 AM said...

........

LimKahYee, Kylie on Mar 18, 2009, 8:18:00 AM said...

Huang, FYI, I eat meat very rarely lar..haha.. I have a lot of friends. But a lot of friends does not mean they are really 'friend', you know.. like KLCK, he is my real friend lar.

KLCK, why speechless. XD

fat404 on Mar 18, 2009, 3:29:00 PM said...

I'm no friend but what I can give you is this: you are your own responsibility. The moment you give THAT away is when it'll bites you. You can't choose how people will treat you, but you CAN choose the perspective and the attitude of your response.

fat404 on Mar 18, 2009, 3:30:00 PM said...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_p20xxJpfoI8/Sb8esri0O9I/AAAAAAAACyc/LXDxO3Ggr4E/s400/int+(1).jpg

Anonymous said...

KLCK? I thought he is your brother. because his surname is Lim also..Heehee

LimKahYee, Kylie on Mar 21, 2009, 7:36:00 AM said...

Thanks Bill, can I get some windows software from you for free?? lol..

Huang, he-is-not-my-brother ler!!! I still wanna have scandal with him LOL!!! sweat.

~K£cќ~ on Mar 21, 2009, 11:40:00 PM said...

Wat the =.= wat scandal -_- i donwan kena murder suddenly ok swt ...

GB= Growing Boy on Mar 22, 2009, 2:09:00 PM said...

.... Nvr thought of Kelvin is ur bro...

haha... u know

"kat zai xun mui" in cantonese? Sore throat or tongue pain, i used to drink tat and recover one.. try it...

Bill Gates read ur blog ar?? u so geng man, lol...

LimKahYee, Kylie on Mar 22, 2009, 2:20:00 PM said...

your blogger photo lagi keng lar swt..like magician only..lol..

GB= Growing Boy on Mar 22, 2009, 5:31:00 PM said...

which one so geng??? got meh?

Related Posts with Thumbnails