Search This Blog

Monday, February 16, 2009

I.don't.know.how.to.manage.a.guy.like.him.

AT 5:37 PM
I wake up I sweat a lot due to Kampar's weather is too warm lately.

I feel hungry every time I wake up. I don't know why. I eat too less of food? Or my body metabolism is running faster than usual? But, there is a thing that remain, which is, my weight. I starve most of the time, sick etc. The weight is still the same. This tells me I could not get any slimmer no matter what happen.

Many of you said my previous entry is confusing. Yes, people, it is confusing. In fact, that is my feeling when I was typing the entry. I p.p.s. written I don't have a boyfriend, is real thing. The actor in the entry is only a person that I think I have commitment with him.

Today's microbiology test was okay. My head feel dizzy the whole day, it is supersaturated with notes already. Again, I feel darn hungry now.

I did a lot in managing normal Homo sapiens but not a guy that I have commitment with. I was really nervous cause it's the very first time of experience. There was a Pre-test for that. I let the guy goes with what he wants to do, give him almost 100% of freedom etc. The test has no results due to the specimen he gave up. So, fine.

One year later, I have found another specimen that I can committed with. And, he is willing to be the specimen. Thus, here it goes.

Dammit I am hungrY!!

I started my experiment titled: the way to manage a guy I have commitment with.
Objective: is to gain experience of handling this sort of Homo sapiens PRACTICALLY
is to brush up my managing people's skills

Introduction: This experiment started in last June if I am not mistaken.

Material(s): me and him

Method:
It was not good. A lot questions and troubles have not been foresee.

Trouble: He tends to focus on his thing more OR I focus too much on him.
This is already the maximum of everything.
He has too much problem to solve and I have to solve for him??

Troubleshooting: I keep myself a distance with him so that he gets his own sweet time to do his thing and crazy with his friends.

* This is more than enough okay I sacrificed a lot already.

In the process of it, I feel the good of keeping a distance. It is really not bad.

Result and analysis:
Experiment still in progress.

Discussion:
So far, I really prefer managing bunch of people that I have no commitment with, rather than an individual of him.

Conclusion:
Never treat your boy too good.

Reference:
  1. Kylie L. 2009, I.don't.know.how.to.manage.a.guy.like.him., KahYee's Realm Retrieved February 16, 2009 from: http://kahyee820.blogspot.com


3 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on Feb 16, 2009, 7:40:00 PM said...

SWT la u LKY ... u do too many experiment d isit ... until tat thing oso wana become experiment d swt u

Anonymous said...

Speechless.............XD

Anonymous said...

Well, i m willing to do that experiment together with you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails