Search This Blog

Monday, February 23, 2009

broken.

AT 3:48 PM
Yesterday, rain non-stop in Kampar. My heart is complaikated(fyi, that is how my microbiology lecturer pronounce it). Is that one of the PMS? I do not know. I know I am congested and crowded and packed and highly supersaturated and I've seen a lot of changes applied on me/my surroundings. Grr... I know I have to cope with that.


And Ivan, I do not know what happened. This thing that you gave me, my first ever necklace was broken this morning when I was awake. I do not know whether my boyfriend(if I have one OR guys who admire me)broke it when I was sleeping. Sorry. T.T I feel so sad.

p.s. I think I am going to buy one for myself, instead of waiting someone to buy me another necklace.
p.p.s. guys outside, don't always think a lot guys bought me thing, in fact, there is none, so, do not hesitate if you have the intention to get me something, something good. ;)

xoxo,
Kylie L.


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails