Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

revolutions.

AT 11:33 PM
I think, it is time for me to hibernate. I mean, mentally hibernate. There is too many incidents happened that made me to have this decision.

A friend of mine told me, many people don't like me after they worked with me. Well, since I entered UTAR, I only work with a few events. May be I am not the outsider so I cannot see the hate among the other committees. To be frank, the happiest committee is actually UTAR Open Day helpers. Yu Jin, Gary, Randy, Karen Kan and loads more. We worked for two days and we get paid RM4.50 per hour. Most important thing is friends are fun. It was really fun.

Unlike what I am doing now, all are like charity. We do it for papers (i.e. certificates, testimonials etc). I am definitely going to learn a lot. I know that. I have not much time left. 4 more months to go then I retired. Fantastic. Wondering how will I be that time. No events, no booth, no helpers, no shouting... oh yA!! NO MORE MEETiNgS!! Since last May, University's cafeteria is like my third house. I contribute my life there. I campaign there, I gave my speech there, I promote there, I recruit members there, the first time he saw me was there (haha so sweet...), everything is there. Memorable place wtf =.=

I have become very lazy after my foundation, or to be precise, after I failed to maintain my weight haha!! I gained 4kg if compared to foundation time.

I realised I rely on people a lot. I realised that I tend to take my friends for granted, sometimes. I realised that I am lazy. I realised that I have no more discipline to myself. I realised I have no more independent. I realised that I lost my rational. I sometimes even realised, I lost myself. And sometimes, I lost my confidence. How can it happened?

I personally think I am too multi-tasked and I cannot focus on what I am doing. Well, in this semester, it is obviously I focus more on my studies. Henceforth, um hmm... Bit blank when come to activity time. Do not compare with my last semester cause it was nonsense. Last semester should NOT be happened. It was my Zaman Kejahilan. It is time for my Zaman Revolutions then Renaissance.

But, now it is time for me to sleep cause tomorrow I have an important test. I need to wake up earlier and study.

p.s. Lim Kah Yee please come back. We need you.
p.p.s. I am going to wear Kimono to UTAR BALL.


3 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

I am always see you in Canteen...
You look busy...
Ha Ha...
Wish you have a nice day.

P/s... the January Featured Blogger, Tzia will be in our campus soon...
Surprise?

LimKahYee, Kylie on Feb 25, 2009, 7:49:00 AM said...

Burh, is February blogger lynne.. =) Is not surprise cause my entry nuffnang.featured.blogger. is blogged because of her.

cheers!

Anonymous said...

I see......
I know about her from your blog.
Thanks for your post about her and lets me know about this human...
Thanks...
Gee

Related Posts with Thumbnails