Search This Blog

Friday, February 13, 2009

I.think.I.am.pretty.

AT 3:53 PM
busy. pretty busy.

In the coming week, please take note. Is coming week only, which is, 16th February to 20th February, I have

  1. Microbiology Test1 on Monday, need to attend the Opening Ceremony for an event. So, I need to ciao half way from class XD ponteng ponteng!!
  2. Physiology Test1 on Tuesday, and also Microbiology Lab Report wuhoo~~ sy0k!
  3. Biochemistry Test1 on Wednesday, with the due of Principle of Biotechnology Report. At night, I need to attend SRC meeting. yeah~~
  4. Thursday I need to witness the car stickers balloting for the good system of UTAR. FINALLY, they have decided to do this (increase the number of car stickers). As what I can see now, there are a lot of empty car parks and the organization said it is reserve for the coming intake's student. ATTN: coming intake is 14weeks later. Smart right UTAR? XD I would never thought of this good idea of reservation le!!!
  5. plus minus for Famine12 on 22nd of Feb (MY BRO's BDAY!!!!! He is 12 already he can get his IC!!!!!!) Kampar waterfall trip which I don't think I can make it cause...cause... T.T See ah, Saturday is waterfall trip, Sunday is a trip to Orang Asli's kampong, which I need to go through half an hour on bumping road. That is not the main point. Thing is, I need to sit inside a truck. The special characteristic of truck is, it will multiply the speed, frequency and also the momentom of the bumpy roads and the consequence is, people will jump and/or shake higher and faster. =.="'
I really really scared my hormone will get confuse of the mess of my biological system clock and disturb my menstruation cycle and suddenly I tell my dad:" Pa, I've got a baby." SIAO!! wake up wake up!!

On top of everything above, I am a sick person now. The wantan that I have made I think can bring me a presentable amount of income already. oh yeah~~

Gosh I am hungry, again. Was keeping my room. I keep it for manytimes per week. Just feel like keeping it clean. But is kinda wasting time cause 3tests are coming. Burh~~ Sleep first lar..


3 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

Why UTAR doesn't want to build multi level carpark? We pay for few hundred ringgit still have to let our car under a hot sun and very unconvinient when raining. Besides, some guards are over because they do not let us park our car where the place was not a parking slot but there was a shade there. The shaded place will not block the traffic! UTAR, please think mature, build multi level carpark! IF NOT, BUILD A MONORAIL TO CONNECT WESTLAKE AND EASTLAKE TO UTAR!!!

~K£cќ~ on Feb 14, 2009, 8:33:00 PM said...

Wah ... I din know a uni will be able to build such a high tech thing .... in fact i've never seen one in malaysia before ...

If you want to complain then complain directly to UTAR CEO, just to let you know SR does not make decisions on all these ...

LimKahYee, Kylie on Feb 14, 2009, 8:56:00 PM said...

thanks KLCK..

Related Posts with Thumbnails