Search This Blog

Friday, February 6, 2009

if.you.happy,then.i.happy.

AT 6:40 PM
See my title? That is crap. No such thing in the world. Do not believe in that.



Believe in love, but, believe in loving yourself. No one loves you more than yourself. Trust me.

At this moment. I have No.1 - No.10 in my to-do-list and I have to finish everything before dawn tomorrow. Give me some support please. Thank you thank you.

Assignments, tutorial questions, presentations, study all for test next week.

At the same time, I have to take care of one, two, three, four, five parties and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight events.

I need to satisfy one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelft (gosh I forgot how to spell twelve, ok t-w-e-l-v-e!!), thirteen, fourteen, fifteen ...... Numerous of them.

These people, they are supporting behind me, and yet, they are NOT satisfy with me. I do not know what they want. What do you want? I am just a Homo sapiens and a normal ones. I have nothing special. I do the best for my life. I make sure everything goes perfect. I am a perfectionist. Anyone knows about it? I am a multitasker. I can do loads stuffs at the same time, and I wanna be that. I wanna challenge myself.

Some people, they don't like you from the beginning, they won't like you for God's sake. They will never like you. They will always find something to object you, go against you etc. Some people, no matter how many mistake they did, people will never remember. For some others, even they did ONE mistake, they being blamed for whole life. Do you know what to do to make people won't remember the silly thing you have made? I tell you, by acting c-u-t-e, n-e-u-t-r-a-l, and s-m-i-l-e-s. Trust me. This is the thing I gained in this one year and 2 months. "People likes only the other who's same species as them." - Lim Kah Yee, normal Homo sapiens.

In my position, I am facing that amount of parties, hence, I need to act difference kinda face when I see difference of them. My planner is almost full everyday.

Well, you guys might think I am the one who asked for all that, BUT!!! I have the intention to resign some positions, do not want to accept certain activities, let more students have the chance to approach more and experience more in their Uni life etc.

I have my purpose behind all this. However, not all of them see it from this perspective.

I know I cannot satisfy everyone since I was born 19 years and 6months ago. Still I am doing my best for it. I know I can do it. One day, everyone will keep the slogan "everybody-loves-kahyee" in their mouth. They will teach their offspring to learn this slogan. Wuhoo~~ I'll be even more famous than Mr. Barack. xoxo~~ =.="'

Right here, right now, I wanna love the people I love, I wanna kiss the people I wish to kiss, I wanna bite the people I wish to bite, screw the people that pissed me off. Ya right I won't do that cause I don't know why I just cannot do that.

I am human too! Remember that everyone of you! Thank you!! Huuoo...


4 beep(s) to KahYee:

Chin Seng aka Seh on Feb 6, 2009, 8:13:00 PM said...

I like this post much .. ^^

Pette on Feb 7, 2009, 9:29:00 PM said...

like this post also...
wonderring can i copy n paste it?

LimKahYee, Kylie on Feb 9, 2009, 4:08:00 PM said...

Seh, tq tq thanks a lot.

Peat, u can do it. But you need to specify the author is Lim Kah Yee lar..lol..

Pette on Feb 11, 2009, 12:51:00 AM said...

i wont do it...
i dun really like to copy n paste
ppl works...
unless it is a joke la...

Related Posts with Thumbnails