Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2009

my.valentine's.day.

AT 8:32 PM
This is the worst Valentine's day (hopefully) I have went through.

WORST WORST WORST WORST!!!!

I almostor already break up with my boyfriend. I don't know. It is either. Why?

First thing, he said he is going to accompany me for whole day of Valentine's day. And he late for 3hours because of assignments. I understand that. We met at 3am. I was sick. Freaking sick and I felt so hot my body so warm so I slept on floor. He slept on my bed. Fine for that.

I woke up at 9am stared at him sleeping. He woke up at 12pm. I don't know what to do. I cannot wake him up cause he told me he is tired. Very tired. (I'm sick. Very sick.)

I went to his house. He cooked rice. I asked him whether he cooks for me also. He did not answer me. Fine. He bathed. I read my notes while waiting for him. I got a phone call from my friend. Asking me out for lunch. I said okay cause he did not answer my question. After he finished bathing, I heard his friends asked him to get back his bicycle from Uni. After I heard, means he is going to leave me and go Uni bring his bicycle back. I straight away tu lan him. I am not getting tu lan that easy. Another thing is,

His housemate, a girl. Received a postlaju delivery from her boyfriend. Sending her a big big bear and one keyboard as Valentine's present. I, received nothing. Nothing but the shitty face. He said it loudly those presents are not realistic. Not necessary thing. The housemate said ya, unlike someone give nothing to me. I heard that. I was in his room. Don't know what response to do. I wore on the cap, pretend nothing happened but my tears were dropping. In fact, he told me a week before, he is not going to get me anything for Valentine's day, to save money. I believe a lot of girls will wanna screw this guy when he said that. What is that? Present not necessarily need to spend money!! My facial expression changed. He emo. End up, I need to console him by saying, never mind, I do not need those present. What is that?

Ok, back to topic. I told him I am going out with my friends. He drove me to my friends with one kinda face, which is freaking irritating when I see that cause I don't know why is he not happy. I asked him to call me when he done with his thing. He told me he has nothing to do. Then, I said I'll call him when I am done.

When I was finishing, I text him. He replied with darn tu lan ascent by saying he is eating WHITE RICE ONLY cause no one cooks for him. I replied and said ok I'll go find him and cook for him. He did not reply my message.

When I was half way walking to his house. My shoe's strap broken. I cannot walk. I called him. He told me he is cooking and his car is not with him so I said never mind, I'll find my own way back to home. He straight away hung up. I hate that phone hanging sound. It's sux. Really sux.

Fine. I almost end up walking back home. Luckily, my friend has bicycle let me cycle back. My boyfriend asked his friend to pick me up. His friend called. I said never mind, I am on my way already.

When I reach my friend's house. The more I think the more tu lan I am. I don't know which part of me did mistake.

I text him "I wanna break up with you". I forgot what he replied. And I don't wanna remember that. I am super sad.

This guy, I do not want to comment much on him. I only want to know which part I did it wrongly. He treats me like this. I don't know.

Happy Valentine's Day.

p.s. I always think I deserve a better ones.

p.p.s. I do not have a boyfriend. BD


5 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine to you...!
Although you are not happy...
If you love this guy, just calm down and solve the torn inside both of yours heart.
If your heart break already and he is still like that, BREAK!!!!!!
All the best and Good Luck
God Bless You

HAPPY VALENTINE TO YOU again

~K£cќ~ on Feb 14, 2009, 10:52:00 PM said...

Very de speechless ... I can't comment much as I'm not involved

So ... u 2 nid to sort things out la ... as I say before its not easy to find the right one ...

Happy Valentine'S Day ~

Angel Wong on Feb 15, 2009, 12:37:00 AM said...

Happy Valentine's.
I guess you really had an unforgetable one.
*hugs*

Pette on Feb 16, 2009, 12:44:00 AM said...

omg... ntg more to comment...

wish u happy always

~EeLiNG~EL™ on Mar 7, 2009, 10:28:00 AM said...

Be happy always...
n try to solve the problem before it become worst..

~cheers~

Related Posts with Thumbnails