Search This Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2009

if.i.were.a.boy.

AT 9:44 AM
If I were a boy,

  1. I will just go forward without hesitating like a girl;
  2. I will still take good care of my skin and hair to look presentable and good!
  3. I will play any sports I could to make myself healthy and fit;
  4. I will only find a girlfriend when I have capability to take care of her, instead of her taking care of me. I won't let her worry but only happy.
  5. I will treat my friends as my buddy.
  6. I will go many places for adventure journey.

However, I am a girl,

  1. I cannot go forward without hesitation because my family will worry about me getting rape because girls are weak. I am weak.
  2. I always take good care of my skin and hair but a lot of girls doing that so it makes no difference.
  3. I could hardly play sports because Iron in my blood is not enough to provide me sufficient amount of oxygen in short period of time. My heart does not beats fast.
  4. I am a girl and I extremely disagree with "girl can/have to/must take care of guy". IMOP, if a guy needs a girl to take care, he is a failure!
  5. I cannot treat my friends as bubby because: male friends, they will tend to think too much and eventually cannot tahan; female friends, could hardly treat them as good friend cause girls are bad and darn good in jealousing and envying. shit*
  6. I cannot go now because of the reason no.1.

I just don't care I wanna get very good result for this semester and get all the thing in my to-do-list done smoothly.


3 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

a girl or a boy is the same, is about being who u r, what u want. cheer up, be youfself, do wat u want, if there's a will, there's a way...cheers!

~K£cќ~ on Jan 12, 2009, 7:37:00 PM said...

I cannot treat my friends as buddy because: male friends, they will tend to think too much and eventually cannot tahan; female friends, could hardly treat them as good friend cause girls are bad and darn good in jealousing and envying. shit*

@.@ like dat oso can ... hmm but cant deny banyak guys r like dat LOL ... but girls pun tak kurang HAHAHAHA

Everyone oso will perasan 1 la

rexyion on Jan 15, 2009, 11:23:00 PM said...

who dosen't wish to get good result and get all the things they wanna do done...same here...wishing is one thing...achieving is another thing...

Related Posts with Thumbnails