Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mua.New.Year.Countdown.

AT 12:13 PM
After some sort of certain unexplainable reasons, finally I can online. I cannot tell you the reason because it is too private. On the last day of working at Tesco Bukit Tinggi and I saw Nicholas Tan there, I know there are a lot of people actually viewing my blog.

Back to New Year topic. First and foremost, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009~~

Basically, I just don't wanna stay at home because I don't wanna answer I was at home for New Year countdown. As simple as that.

So I went out with some (a few) of my friends to SS2 (you see this place name already you know how boring I am la) a K-box there to welcome my 2009.

After celebrating my twins brother birthday's dinner and cake session, I went to meet up my friends at Klang Parade then heading to SS2. I knew it gonna be a not-so-fun New Year cause be honest I just wanna celebrate my new year with one person however ( we always have however ==) he is not around me at the moment.

I went to K-box. Even though it was so so and it gives me a lot of uncomfy moments (see below for more) but I would not regret for being there. I entered, we ordered drinks. This K-box is like kinda Pub/Club thingy people can dance around and WTF!? smoke around and caused my whole body my garments bag scarfts all "haunted" by the second hand smokes.

Why must new Year smokes?
People surrounding all smokers wth I don't know what so yao yeng == okay, may be I don't have the right to complain this and that because I am not belonged to that area. Yay!! But still I wanna say. 5 minutes before 0000, I went out from K-box cause I have got a call from my VIP and so I decided to stay down and on phone and countdown with the person on the line. When the time comes, I saw a couple wth each holding 2cigs and blamed it and take picture. New Year = burn cig? I bathed for 3times and washed 3times hair per day because of that swt! And I need to throw all my garments and everything I brought into washing machine. Well, ehm ehm..back to the topic. After the second gone I went back to K-box again then I saw some people dancing very shyly like those gay boys or lesbian girls. They are like beginners and trying to act like those who go clubbing everyday.

Why must new Year drink beers?
Everyone of them holding a glass of Heineken and yet in the whole K-box I am the only and only and only holding....um...hot lemon tea!? Gee.... == People called me siu mui mui. I am super fine with that in fact my new hair style does makes me looks younger Xp

Ok I gonna pack stuffs now going Kampar while later to drop my things there == only to drop my things ya.

buhbye~


2 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on Jan 1, 2009, 9:21:00 PM said...

o.O Song Bird ka? LOL ... go so far till ss2 ... @.@

rexyion on Jan 9, 2009, 6:22:00 PM said...

I drink wor...lol...

Related Posts with Thumbnails