Search This Blog

Saturday, December 27, 2008

mua.new.hair.cut.

AT 8:46 PM
TADA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Short till can see my ear already wahahah~~
Macam mane??



*******

Gathering with high school friends at GreenBox!



*******

UTAR Open Day

*******

Kampar --> KL

First time using Kereta Api Tanah Melayu antara bandar. Quite excited HAHA!



3rd class ticket rm9, 2nd class rm16, 1st class I don't know cause I am having the 2nd class tix!! ;)


*******

Mua Christmas
Having brunch at this very famous "mi hun kueh" stall.



Waiting for around 40 minutes




To get this bowl of "mi hun kueh"



*AEON Bukit Tinggi*



I was mainly looking for my sports shoe. I don't want NB (New Balance not Na Beh) anymore.

I always looking for Nike and Adidas.
This is the pair I spotted!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
However!!!!


This brand is the one I bought.



PUMA!




White purple black all my favourite colors.



Pu~~ Scared not?? wakakkaka!!



*Bukit Tinggi Pharmacy*
Crazy I bought all above. Stock for one whole year. Yes is one-whole-year.



Panty liners. Cute not?



This is to put pens and clip papers.




My sister bought this to put coin!! She is so rich. Really.



I love you xoxo~~ For myself to clip love letters hahahha!!
www.DreamON.com thank you.


3 beep(s) to KahYee:

pearly on Dec 27, 2008, 10:49:00 PM said...

lim kah yee...tats like some super drastic move to cut your hair till so short leh...haha

~K£cќ~ on Dec 27, 2008, 10:55:00 PM said...

For fun eh @.@

rexyion on Dec 29, 2008, 2:03:00 AM said...

lol...I cut my hair too...on chirstmas day itself...read my blog if you want to know more...and get to see picture too...

Related Posts with Thumbnails