Search This Blog

Saturday, December 6, 2008

first.kiss.

AT 2:02 PM
p.s. this entry might not related to the title

Whom you give your first kiss to? DON'T ASK MINE!!!

Okay I'll tell you. I gave mine to my dad. What the~~

Okay okay. It is depends on how you define it okay?

I'll make it sounds like this.

Poll:
Question: How you define first kiss? It is the kiss that....
(A) ..the one (do not include your family members) who gives you the kiss
(B) ..the one (do include your family members) who gives you the kiss
(C) ..the one who you really loves and loves you gives you the kiss

Poll poll poll....

Finished with the idiot poll (but please play it la).

Well as all of you all know I do not have a boyfriend since I was born (up until now I am already 19++ so what!?). If you see any scene or view that I hold their hands or whatsoever, people, he is not/they are not my boyfriend(s). I have never admitted or announced it then/so/hence/thus/henceforth/thence he is not. okaY!? Get what I mean?

But but, I have my love one. Ya now I have one. Only one. (and previously I had another one too which is a real bastard it makes me felt so dirty). Don't make over-thought okay I did not make love with anyone yet and I suddenly feel like "I WANNA MAKE LOVE IN THIS CLUB YEH!! IN THIS CLUB". Ehm ehm excuse me.

Well,
few hours later..........

I went for a nap just now and I am so so so worry about him T.T

Anyways, who cares?

lahhhh, it is so not easy to be my lover if not you can ask KLCK @ http://www.klck88.blogspot.com haha this time I write it correctly right??

First kiss first kiss first kiss... blahh I don't know what to write now and finally I got his reply wahh relief a bit. A bit only. I haven't shit today. Too busy. Sorry for the word shit but this is my blog so I wanna put it then I shit lor!

Give all of you a shit!! kiss. Today is a kiss day~

MUAX~~~~
xoxo (why xoxo I don't know haha)
Why ah anyone can answer me? =)


13 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on Dec 6, 2008, 8:01:00 PM said...

Eh eh ... y ask me pulak? Juz because I said so? @.@ Yes finally correct lolz .... erm you can't ask me tru my blog how I wana answer? Ask in your comment la hahaha

Your poll question in your post not same with blog one? lol ... Post my answer is C ... in the pink poll is the 2nd one. Why pink? Ask yourself la LOL ... got purple donwan use @.@

In this club? wat the tuut? Kiss everyone la ... later he jealous then you know -_-

Is xoxo or XOXO emoticons? @.@ like XP? hahahaha XDXD

LimKahYee, Kylie on Dec 6, 2008, 8:16:00 PM said...

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!! even if s/he is a bad person wor it was so yucks if you got cheated one ler yer...!!! choose again la why la why why why why why..T.T bad person wor..puik!!!

haha..jealous oh!!?hmm....

~K£cќ~ on Dec 6, 2008, 9:06:00 PM said...

Eh if bad oso ... u choose 1 ok -_- first kiss gone d no more la where can kiss until u found the one then u say u give him your first kiss wo @.@

LimKahYee, Kylie on Dec 6, 2008, 9:23:00 PM said...

hahahaha..true also..but WHY CANNOT WOR!!! WAHLAO CAN LA...kesian la if lost yur 1st kiss to an idiot correct or not..hmm...

~K£cќ~ on Dec 6, 2008, 10:11:00 PM said...

Owh ... y so gan jiong ar u? HAHAHAHA ... duno lo up to you to decide hahaha ...

Erm like dat ah ... wasted lor ... so choose properly LA. Dun simply go kiss ppl XP

Unknown on Dec 7, 2008, 4:13:00 AM said...

kiss means kiss la... dun care so much wan la...! if wana care, then i have a phrase for u... kiss my A**...!

LimKahYee, Kylie on Dec 7, 2008, 10:21:00 AM said...

hahaha..KLCK, is that your friend ar??hahaha...yala yala don't care don't care but I wonder what GUYS think when you all kiss eh..hmm..

~K£cќ~ on Dec 7, 2008, 1:36:00 PM said...

Ask Ivan I dono ... according to him ... dun care la juz kiss LOL

Unknown on Dec 7, 2008, 3:29:00 PM said...

ya la..kiss means kiss d ma... still wanna think of wat...? the moment u landed a kiss on him or her, u have made a sub conscious decision...! just that u never realise it...!

LimKahYee, Kylie on Dec 7, 2008, 5:33:00 PM said...

wowowowowowow!!! this is what the real pro talking!!!

klCK!! we must learn it lar...fuyoH~~

~K£cќ~ on Dec 7, 2008, 6:09:00 PM said...

AGREE ... listen to the PRO HAHAHAHA

Learned liao hahaha

- wei loong - on Dec 9, 2008, 10:13:00 AM said...

i choose C. hehe
XOXO means hugs and kisses
with X is hugs, and
O is kiss

give papa or mama also first kiss
well it all depend on u how u define first kiss!
hehe

LimKahYee, Kylie on Dec 16, 2008, 11:57:00 AM said...

wei loong, now I know lol..i feel i am so old and outdated puff!

Related Posts with Thumbnails